Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Pangya makes me rage like fuck...
It's really horrible to see yourself just missing a putt for an Eagle ;-;

oh and Japanese games, they usually suck in general, which makes me rage.
Oh yeah, just remembered... Trials 2: Second Edition. The Easy and Medium levels can be gone through without too much rage, but when i came to Hard... I raged. Like caveman. NO HUMAN IS MEANT TO COMPLETE THOSE LEVELS.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Mario Kart, seriously. No game has ever made me rage as much as mario kart. You're on the first place on the third lap on 150cc. You know the others are right behind you. Then a blue shell comes. BOOM, and you're down at 6th place.
What? A wild alternate account appeared?
I got an exercise ball in my avvy. ^^
Resident Evil 1 Yep...the old game rages me...SO different from RE2 RE3 and all the others beside 5 and 4...

In RE1 you can't even push the zombies off....I died in 4 bites on hard so 1 grab from a zombie INSTANT DEATH for me

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Gmod. Gotta hate when you used 1 hour to build some epic shit, then a noob comes with the moving laser and fucks it all up. Then calls you a idiot and leave the server before you get the chance of answering.

Also counterstrike with all those random noobs camping behind the door.

GMOD? GMOD ARE YOU SERIOUS? GMOD IS THE BEST GAME EVER! And you go to a server that has PROP PROTECTION and contact the [TMGSP] clan I forgot what it stands for... You can ask me cause I'm in it. The TMGSP takes away mingebags from ruining your stuff my steam username is

Vq.| Altair

BTW if you cant get that | there you see the key where you do this \ shift + \ = |
Last edited by Altair44; Jun 24, 2009 at 07:57 AM.
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Oh yeah, just remembered... Trials 2: Second Edition. The Easy and Medium levels can be gone through without too much rage, but when i came to Hard... I raged. Like caveman. NO HUMAN IS MEANT TO COMPLETE THOSE LEVELS.

That game makes me laugh in real life every time I miss a jump. Definitely worth the 3 bucks.
Anyone ever played WolfTeam?? My friend used to play it and it pissed me right off sometimes. i actually have a hole in my wall because of it >.>
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by CiaoTime View Post
That game makes me laugh in real life every time I miss a jump. Definitely worth the 3 bucks.

The crashes are fun the first 300 times, but after you've crashed like 60 times at the exact same spot, rage starts to kick in. :I
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol