Toribash
Originally Posted by GenkiSudo View Post
You're right... However...

I also recommend you to watch the documentary: "Hip Hop: Beyond Beats and Rhymes". http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29531334253002

Thats a really nice song. Was actually given two shits when it was being written. That's what music should be, Poetry. Not bullshit songs like "Let's start a dance trend". Or "Smack That Skanky Ho Or Whatever It Is Everyone Else Is Singing About"
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Originally Posted by Take-Out_Ninja View Post
Thats a really nice song. Was actually given two shits when it was being written. That's what music should be, Poetry. Not bullshit songs like "Let's start a dance trend". Or "Smack That Skanky Ho Or Whatever It Is Everyone Else Is Singing About"

Indeed my sister. True indeed.

I invite you to check through my topic: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=78267

Thankfully, there is still a lot of rappers doing it for the love, with much content and creativity. Too bad they don't get attention by the sensationalist media who love to publicize bullshit and make a profit with it.
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Jun 4, 2009 at 10:51 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Most of the time, if you ask an internet kid what they think of rap, they'll say it sucks. But that's just because of their hang-ups about black people. (Not talking about you guys.)

If that is someone's reason for not liking music, then that is sad. I'm not a fan of rap, but funk, r&b, some hip hop, gospel, and blues are all pretty awesome.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I can stand country. Silver Jews I like.

but MY ACHY BREAKY HEART.

Just go die, please.
The neighborhood douchebag.
pretty simple really

i cant stand any sort of pop, hip-hop, rap....jus seems pointless and stupid to me...

not to mention all those shit disney songs out there (oh gawd...)

thas all...im ok listening to most other music
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
Metal and Punk Rock.

wut.

All genres has it's goods and bads, but the one's the has the most bad's IMO, are the 'core' genres.
I personally <3 screamo music, believe it or not I dislike rap,rnb, and hip-hop
unless its a personal favorite artist that can actually tell a story instead of saying, hey I got a lot of money, and I bang chicks , ya, ya , and i got 26 inches on my chevy, blah blah shit.
But rly, Attack Attack!/Chiodos is some great shit.
Hi it's Praeter
Rap, Grindcore, Black Metal, Punk Rock, Pop, Screamo, Techno.

But, if I like a song in any genre, then I'll get it.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.