Toribash
eeek, just saw the shitty jpeg quality, hang on :P

<== png
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
heres something i made for a friend of mine....he wanted it for his facebook profile image..:
I actually took this photo at my party and he wasnt even posing lol....i just took the photo at the right moment...

Fire version:

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
The glow in the fire version is a little..unrealistic.

lol its not really supposed to be realistic....

No, I mean it looks more like you spray painted his face rather than a glow.

lol well...i originally made the lightning one but he was bothering me to make a fire one so i took 5 minutes and quickly made it.....

Oh. Rushing the artist deserves that quality then. :P

EDIT:
My ub3r title is getting annoying..specifically the lame leetspeak, does anyone have some sort of suggestion on how to change it? Other than Primes which cost real money..which is really not worth it for this reason.
Oh. Rushing the artist deserves that quality then. :P

EDIT:
My ub3r title is getting annoying..specifically the lame leetspeak, does anyone have some sort of suggestion on how to change it? Other than Primes which cost real money..which is really not worth it for this reason.

yeah...
Well i have a prime and i paid extra to have the one i have now....other than getting a prime,become Smod or Alpha team(lol)...or become really tight with a smod or Ateam.....

lol, join pt
i also got irritated with ub3r after 2500 posts =/
they need another level above ub3r
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-