Toribash
Originally Posted by dethreaper View Post
not trying to backseat mod, but this is turning into a major flame thread. :/

and really? just forget about it and get on with your life. its the Internet, for god's sake.

Well no,It's not a flame thread,but when im going into toribash with happy mood,happy to chat with people,And shit faced cockmaster with mod powers is comming and trolls.
And my "Toribash-Day" Is being ruined. Makes me hating this community instead of loving it.

Also,i prefer my life and not the internet.
I'm not going to turnt into sick fuck as my classmate did,He watched some theync.com videos and he came home and found an dead sheep and ripped he's head off.
Oh interesting isn't it?

I will explain you much better.
i feel like a dog being abused.
You know if you abuse your dog from young age he will attack on older age.
I don't want this to end up in a flame war. You apologized, people know you're sorry now. Just go on and be a better community member in future and people might forget about your past.

Closed.
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by Defqon View Post
You think it's that easy?
In my place,you CANNOT handle the situation that i currently have.

Well look,you are doing nice textures. People respect you and love you.

Me? Who the fuck cares about me.
No one gives a shit if i am banned,Besides Everyone hate me for the thing i did.

Also,if my English is bad does not mean that my Original language (Greek) Sucks.
AND IM NOT WHINNY.
MY FUCKING GOD.

I just trying to "Control" Those trolls Like Dalir..
I say hello to him and he is saying fuck you.
What fucking kind of attitude is this?
Does he want to get punched in stomach?

Looks like whining to me. By the way, good job earning my respect. I suggest that you improve your posting quality and you suddenly get all defensive, assuming that oh no your situation is so awful nobody else can handle it nobody understands you baww. You think nobody could handle what you're going through? That's self-centered bullshit.

So maybe I am respected. That's probably because I earned it. You, on the other hand, started on the same level as I did when I started but managed to lose people's respect. Whose fault is that? You acknowledged that you deserved what you got, yes, but you also proceeded to flame people and attempt to dump the responsibilities for your own actions on them. Where? Oh, right here.
...that leaded me account banned..and for what? for a lifeless 11 year old trolls?

And yes, I do think it's that easy to reform your posting habits.

STEP 1: IGNORE OR REPORT FLAMING OR TROLLING.
STEP 2: IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST SOMETHING AND YOU HAVE THE THOUGHT THAT MAYBE THIS IS A BAD IDEA, THEN DO NOT POST IT.

So what if people make fun of you for bad grammar? Deal with it.
So what if people flame you? Don't flame them back. Do you think that helps in any way? I'll point something out. I get flamed all the time by people I infract or ban. I'll admit that it's not the most intelligent flaming, but if, as you claim, I couldn't handle what you're going through, then why have I not yet flamed in response and done exactly what you did? Hmm?

Do feel free to PM me in response.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&