Toribash
umm well yeah he said he is taking a break from it (thats why he was demoted) he is same GMT as me, so that might also be a reason you dont see him much. he will be on more tho.
Yay todays my birthday and tommorow (im gunna celebrate with my relatives tom)
im gunna have pie (homebaked by my grandmother)
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
Hmm , i got an suggestion that we mabye should get some good clips and make an clan movie.. its just a suggestion but if we did that should be awesome! (:
DIAF In My heart! <3 , And Thank you guys for everything! ;D
agreed but last time i asked cann he said he's too busy
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
Okey , but Cann doesnt need to make the move someone other can make it? but you should information cann before you set the clip in to the movie and soo on. who have got time to make this move ?? who can use an good video program soo he can add effects to the movie and soo on. sorry for my english but i'm really tired atm xD
yeah im fine with that. someone else can make the movie, send ur replays to them. just show me the final video before you post it.
Hmm , soo lets start who can take the responsebility for making the effect to the movie? how many clips do we need ?