Toribash
"apologizing=weakness" said that smart guy from television (leeroy jefro gibbs)

O.o

WHAT ABOUT DAV like all of our members and your members know eachother i mean cmon!!!!

il poke zanzaba again
As Leader of element i think that we shal Enemy with Hamburgers tell nnaass is out!
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
hey hey hey wait a sec..nnaass have been kicked from element and then he joined hamburgers?!
Originally Posted by CANNIBLE View Post
Ok people this thread will show our allied and enemy clans, and the blacklist, which is people never allowed in this clan

ALLIED CLANS:
Element
Hybrid
YES
Dark
Klan Opposition
Nano
DAv

ENEMY CLANS:
none

Blacklist:
bodhammila, for not taking no for an answer

found a typo
we still need your leader to post here before we add you guys in our allies
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
um nnaass never was in element he was in DIAF so we should Enemy with his clan what do you think?
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
ummm dentian?bad news:
ALLIED CLANS:
Element
Hybrid
YES
Dark
Klan Opposition
Nano
DAv

ENEMY CLANS:
none

you can't be enemies with us.we are already allies with ya.and even though nnaass has joined this clan,that doesn't mean that you must be enemies with us just because a member that you hate.

General Advice: Don't take it so personally...........
he is talking about eneming with nass's clan which is hamburger
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]