Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by shadowelf View Post

Updated info-point appropriately to reflect on this very important fact.

Also updated Aikanaro's position in info point.

LEAD US, OH LEADER.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
There's nothing much to say about me. I love addicted, it's my toribash family, nothing will change that. I care about them, no matter what happens. Very inactive ingame and if I'm honest, that won't change too soon.

LET THE RIVER OF HATE FLOW
derp

Seriously though, this doesn't make me think better of him... I kinda hope he'll come back at some point and see all the hate n shit.
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
nononono. The largest change I can introduce is one AHD suggested.

Nobuddie - bus driver
Aikanaro - leader
JtanK - co-leader

As Shadowelf said, THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM LEADERSHIP. YOU ARE THE LEADER NOW, WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.

Well, JT, you are the leader and nothing will change this. Not everybody can be a leader, you know that. I just want to do some things in here, give me any title you want.

Shadowelf, I had to laugh when I saw that paint pro editing skills, good one
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post
Well, JT, you are the leader and nothing will change this. Not everybody can be a leader, you know that. I just want to do some things in here, give me any title you want.

Well, the decision is pretty much made, if the clanadmins decide this is sufficient activity, we're staying, if not, then we're making a thread somewhere for the time being.

paint pro editing skills

He actually took a photo with his camera.

@down
ain't got any toribash on my pc
Last edited by JtanK; Jul 22, 2013 at 02:06 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Now I have an Idea for a replay..

btw do you have any old Toribash versions still on your computer? I just saw that 3.9 is still on my computer and I still have my old selfmade shaders.
Somebody shall rerender my old head

head

ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้