Toribash
Re: 3D Spirit Roster
Well here we go, after formating my comp ive finally got my renders back up and running (a little slower though so dont pressure me! :P ) i went with happs first cause i found it more fun to do so here we go. i did the rainbow joints cause i thought it did look really good. If theres anything u want changing then please just tell me

All nice comments welcome, Bad ones kkep to urself :P

Happydog

Yeah, nice one! I like the reflections a lot. Is Bryce hard to use?
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
Originally Posted by LJ
u should put all of ur work on the first page

Yeah i know i should but im gonna have to do them in diffrent orders and then display a little diffrently etc.. and i cant be botherd right now :P i will once ive done all the renders.. anyway whos next, and who wants what?

EDIT: I SAID WHOS NEXT!
I would like one.. too bad im not registered.. but id like one whit me kicking ukes head off.. kung - fu style. BTW on the first picture you made..isnt The_Guv_Na kicked?
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.
Yes guv is kicked and today i will be removing the circle render of all spirit renders and replacing them with the new personal renders of each person with a caption. so within the next couple of hours the first post will be changed and the first main members of spirit will be added

All right guys the 1st post has been edited so please all check it out!

Merged posts- Chozo
Nice job, Sparrow Hawk! They all look fantastic!
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible