NES: Good
SNES: Great
Genesis: Great
Dreamcast: Awesome

1st: PlayStation
2nd: 360
3rd: Dreamcast
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
GUITAR HERO CONTROLLER. Just kidding I'm not that much of a fag.

But I would have to say the gamecube controller, all the buttons are easy to reach and its comfertable.

Also, cant go wrong with any form of the joystick.
Ew, ew, ew.

Are you all serious?

n64 comfiest? No freaking way was it at all comfy.
And third party controllers? Bleck, the buttons are always noisy and cheap to push down on. The fans are usually noisy. And most of all the turbo is cheap.

Dreamcast HANDS down.
So smooth... (reminisces).

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
xbox 360 hands down....

ps2/3 controllers suck ASS because the L/R sticks are side by side and it feels fucking weird also the sticks are WAYYY to loose im trying to snipe in killzone 2 and im like LOL PWNED HEADSHOT....o wait (dies) its fucking retarded and six axis is about as usefull as a dead cat.
I've gotta say....
1st. Wii
2nd. Gamecube
3rd. Xbox (Good old ones)
4th. ps controllers (any, they are just the same to me)
5th. n64
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Zaa: Damn straight.

@Twisted/Illiterate rapist of the English language: So basically, because you're too retarded to use the PS controller, it's bad? Right.

Modern Consoles: The 360 controller is like the PS3 controller, only the edges aren't nearly as comfortable, it's just this big gray blob with random limbs sticking out- it reminds me of a freaking amoeba. The PS1/2/3 controllers are all perfectly designed to fit between your hands so that it's a comfy fit and so that the buttons are all symmetrically aligned, which is a lot easier then the 360's design of having the X/A/B/Y buttons on one side, then a small little right nubby of an analog stick with a big, equally unresponsive d-pad next to it, with a similar little contraption to the upper left of the d-pad.

The Wii is just retarded. Yeah, easy to hold, bad to control.

Out of all the controllers ever made though, the Dreamcast controller is easily the best.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Zaarock View Post
360 controller has the worst d-pad ever yo

its not just bad. its the cause of AIDS
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH