Ranking
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
calm down there rag, first of all, the only reason you can only name halo and gears, is because there the 2 best games out there right now, they both did better then anything the ps3 has.

heres some great games you left out
BioShock I have this on PS3
Left 4 DeadI have this on PC and it is better on PC
Fable IIYour wife dosnt wanna play this with you
Lost OdysseyThis game sucks

and thats just the ones off the top of my head.

oh and from what I hear a head set cost 60 bucks. No its 50

and with that home chat thingy can you chat and play games?

Yes you can

and I don't even know why your defending the ps3, I (bleep)ing love it, I want one and I could care less which system is better, its just the 360 is hands down better, and the only reason you think different is because you bought the ps3, and ive had one for a month and I own a 360, and I still think the 360 rocks it.

No it Dosnt

In RED!!!!
GrayMario: You dont say "FUCK YEAH" when you own a newbie!

this is comeing from a game expert... i would say you should get a ps3... the games are VERY adictive. i have almost all the consoles you can name... and the ps3 has a realy good playlife.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
calm down there rag, first of all, the only reason you can only name halo and gears, is because there the 2 best games out there right now, they both did better then anything the ps3 has.

heres some great games you left out
BioShock
Left 4 Dead
Fable II
Lost Odyssey

and thats just the ones off the top of my head.

oh and from what I hear a head set cost 60 bucks.

and with that home chat thingy can you chat and play games?

and I don't even know why your defending the ps3, I (bleep)ing love it, I want one and I could care less which system is better, its just the 360 is hands down better, and the only reason you think different is because you bought the ps3, and ive had one for a month and I own a 360, and I still think the 360 rocks it.

BioShock and Left 4 Dead aren't 360 exclusives.
With the "home thingy", PS3 users can chat, play a "simulation game" [Home itself] and join servers for other games [Warhawk, for example].
For example, I don't own a PS3 and I "defend" it. Why? Because there are facts that back-up what I say.
I have a PS3, I like it better than the X-Box, but that is just personal preference (I was brought up with the PS1 & PS2 consoles, no X-Boxes).

I mean, they both have the achievements/trophies, they both have decent online (X-Box one is better, but Sony are improving theirs!) and they mainly have the same games. The PS3 is more powerful. They both have their weak and strong points!

We are always going to have people fighting over this, but it is all down to what you like, don't let anyone else influence your decision with fanboy drivel!

So stop arguing at start playing!

Mikeh out.
BioShock
Left 4 Dead
Fable II
Lost Odyssey

Those aren't exclusives. AFAIK, BioShock, L4D, and Fable II (haven't heard of Lost Odyssey, so I can't say) are all available for the PC.

Also; it does kind of come down to personal preference, though I have some kind of impulsive reaction to make sure no one puts up BS (about either console 'S')
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Sorry, they both came out within months of each other :P

Erm... no they didn't. I'm fairy sure just under a year isn't "within months of each other"...
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Erm... no they didn't. I'm fairy sure just under a year isn't "within months of each other"...

Yeah, less then a year is within months. Unless all of a sudden, 9 months = more then one year, because the idiot I quoted said "360 came out yearS before PS3." :P
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Both of them are great. In terms of games and fun, I prefer the Playstation 3. Perhaps, the Xbox and its games are much cheaper.

In my country, a Playstation 3 game costs €60-70, and an Xbox game costs €30-40. Here's the difference.

Also, the Playstation 3 has made a big mistake by selling it too expensive and too late. Apparently, Sony is in a bad shape because of that.

I still prefer the Playstation 3, though. To be honest, I don't really care about the price.
Gone
Yay , computers.

WTH a computer is 1 million better than a console.

Anyway , Sony copies Microsoft thingies.
The quality is ...so equal...and ps3 costs 399 € , xbox is like 299€ :o
Last edited by Slash13; Dec 29, 2008 at 04:58 PM.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
Originally Posted by Slash13 View Post
Yay , computers.

WTH a computer is 1 million better than a console.

Anyway , Sony copies Microsoft thingies.
The quality is ...so equal...and ps3 costs 399 € , xbox is like 299€ :o

"yay, computers"

No. Between the Xbox 360 and the PS3. 2 choices.

"WTH a computer is 1 million better than a console"

Depends on the computer of course, and depends on the console. But it's still invalid, because we are discussing between 2 consoles, not including PCs.

"Anyway , Sony copies Microsoft thingies."

Nope, Sony makes them BETTER, like free online, blu-ray, and moar processors.

"The quality is ...so equal...and ps3 costs 399 € , xbox is like 299€ :o"

A Bluray player= 300$ (more or less, a decent one)
PS3= 400$
Xbox= 300$

Xbox= non-online gaming console, IMO
PS3= online gaming console, 2 MMORPGs are coming next year, God of War 3, it has MGS Online, Home, LittleBigPlanet, what more can I say?

Now seriously: the Xbox 360 and the PS3 are both good, I'm not trying to sound like a fanboy, but I seriously prefer the PS3.