Toribash
Why aren't johnnybones and thugnasty up there in S tier
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

I've beaten skizz in wc with my pc turned off
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
I am undertaking the challenge of creating an actual tierlist with thought behind it with shmevin, diamond, itemp, felnin and comet. Please ignore all other tierlists because they're wrong and shrouded in bias. We have criteria for each placement. Stay patient toribash community, we will finally make a correct toribash tierlist.

ill enjoy this tier list finally coming out in 2025
bad mannered
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
I am undertaking the challenge of creating an actual tierlist with thought behind it with shmevin, diamond, itemp, felnin and comet

how can u do "tierlist with thought" with these people when none of u are capable of thinking?(you are very stupid)

++ none of you are good enough to make accurate tierlists
Originally Posted by Orlena View Post
how can u do "tierlist with thought" with these people when none of u are capable of thinking?(you are very stupid)

++ none of you are good enough to make accurate tierlists

agreed, akina isn't even on the list
hey guys check out my thread in the toricredits board im selling a decent amount of toricredits and u also get to have a completely unremakarble conversation with me on discord
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
hey guys check out my thread in the toricredits board im selling a decent amount of toricredits and u also get to have a completely unremakarble conversation with me on discord

nonononononononononononononononnononononononononon onononononononon
oh my god why am i so sexy !?
glancing through the smog in my deadtime