Toribash
Unite i have a question.Can i get in if you think im good enough or does hebrew have to think im good enough?
Belt:2dan
Experience (How long have you been playing):Just over 10 months
Why you want to join:I like the clan and after Cinamintz joined (i was his clan leader) I thought id try
Why should we pick you?:I am pretty good ingame and active in the forums i also use irc if that matters
Favorite Breakfast: Pancakes
im Favorite mode (not mod):Wushu
VIBE
Yeah I like Zipil. He's cool. He leads Beta with toriboomer, but regardless.

He is an amazing fighter, very talented. And a great sport. And the guy likes pancakes. Who doesn't like pancakes
Phathp, HebrewHamr, MrPoptart or MBK Has to. Not me.
Zipil, If you're leader why would you want to leave.
Lol, Cinamintz, Who doesn't like pancakes! They're awesome.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Thanks unite.Hebrew what time zone are you?If im on ill probly be in blackbelt kickboxing.I saw fat0ninja today hes nice with good sportsman ship id say he was good too id recamend him.
Last edited by phathp; Jan 10, 2009 at 09:59 PM.
So, is someone going to test me?
i saw unite on wushu the other night, but he said he wasn't testing. So WHAT DO I DO??
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Zipil, We're less active then beta, I see beta members every day, Im lucky to see a CBK member a week.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.