Toribash
notice that butter helps remove rings.... GET IT? BTW u have 2 clan infractions. on the 4th one u are banned. Re-Read rules, and remind me in a month to remove the infractions from ur name on the clan profile.
Last edited by fogle; Dec 5, 2008 at 05:46 AM.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol how did i get 20? i dont even think iv posted 20 times since iv joined X_X

*double post*
Originally Posted by fogle View Post
notice that butter helps remove rings.... GET IT? BTW u have 20 clan infractions. on the 4th one u are banned. Re-Read rules, and remind me in a month to remove the infractions from ur name on the clan profile.

see! you said 20!
Last edited by blaj; Dec 5, 2008 at 04:02 AM.
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
notice that butter helps remove rings.... GET IT? BTW u have 2 clan infractions. on the 4th one u are banned. Re-Read rules, and remind me in a month to remove the infractions from ur name on the clan profile.

i say those infractions will never ever get removed.. unless he does somethin really really awesome and we both say hey lets remove one of his infraction points
i mean <.< who would get 20 infractions in one month?

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
lmao its only been a week btw
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit

LOL i meant 2 ok? 2!!!!! lololol

i meant the 20 infractions to kick.. stupid <.<

what u mean 20 infractions to kick....i said 4 to kick.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok i am stupid then
but stilll.. what i said

user does not recieve infractions.

lol, i made a clan-statement on ur post. "user does not recieve infractions" lolol

and BTW check the secret thread. i posted some mod commands in there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol blaj saying hes stupid... lol tats got to be my new sig!
User Recieves a warning. Do not even dare to disrespect the almighty blaj master