Ranking
Originally Posted by THIGGIST View Post
what's the point in playing this game when the combat is trash

its about collecting currently anyways, until the first people hit the level cap there will probably a proper way to do something but currently its just catching pokemon and evolving them for xp.

Originally Posted by OmegaALT View Post
I encountered a palkia and I have a map with the most updated legend locations if anyone wants it

oh sure you encountered a palkia, its not like there are only 144 pokemon ingame from the first gen.....
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
this world is fucking weird. seeing adults everywhere playing this game.
yes, i know, adults play games, but fuck me, it's like the world's suffering from arrested psychological development.
I just got this game, loving it so far. Level 11 after 3 or 4 days. Very excited to find out you could force evolve Eevee into your desired pick, I now have a CP 713 Vaporeon which is neato.

Tomorrow I'm going to grind for sure so that I hopefully find something worthy of taking on a gym!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
my strongest one is pidgeotto with 770 cp, it's not too neato since it's kinda hard to conquer an arena which is mostly being protected by a pokemon with higher than 1k cp.

anyone got any legendary pokemons yet?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
my strongest one is pidgeotto with 770 cp, it's not too neato since it's kinda hard to conquer an arena which is mostly being protected by a pokemon with higher than 1k cp.

anyone got any legendary pokemons yet?

They don't exist yet. All legendary pokemon will be distributed through events, according to niantic.
Hoss.
good.

anw, is it just in my country or whenever i got outside i mostly found pidget, zubat, and ratata.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.

you know there is a dodge mechanic you can use to take down any gym without taking any dmg, no matter how strong YOUR pokemon is?

also , as hyde said there are no legendary's yet, if so you certainly would have heard it somewhere.

good.

anw, is it just in my country or whenever i got outside i mostly found pidget, zubat, and ratata.

it depends on the area you are in, im living in a small village surrounded by fields and such, literally no ratata's here. but alot of weedle's.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I find more pidgeys and rubats compared to ratatas

And today on my way home i found a golbat....i was out of pokeballs ;-;
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
All you people complaining bout no shit in your villages, you realise you can sign a formular online to request a pokestop?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god