Toribash
My PC is the most random ever: decent RAM shitty graphics card

RAM: 8GB
CPU: Intel HD graphics family
GPU: NVIDIA GEforce GT 720m

about that cards against humanity thing i have started a private game so use this lnk to join!!! http://www.playinperson.com/cardtroc...c30b9292baf0dd
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Originally Posted by GrAmOf0n View Post
One of my favorites.

This one right 'ere

not a big fan of Awolnation, but good song non the less ;)

This would have to be one of my all time favorites.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
That was a pretty cool song iKas. Do you still listen to e-dubble? Anyway here's a song thats been in my top 10 since I first heard it. It's called ZZZ Top by Aesop Rock. If you dont know who Aesop is, theres a chance that you wont like his music because he has a wide vocabulary and it is hard to understand sometimes, but if you actually listen to what he's saying, theres normally a deep message in his songs.

ZZZ Top

"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
Johnny cash was and still is awesome.
you should listen to his old stuff
lol this thread died so quickly, check this out:

ran into a hacker while playing CS:GO.
this video belongs here because it's a report to do with gaming therefore making it valid.
I have decide to do a review on toribash XD

Toribash is a Turn frame based, move creation fighting game. In Toribash you click on joints to cycle between four modes, Relax, Hold, Contract/Raise, Extend/Lower. Thejoints you can control are: Neck, L+R shoulder L+R Pecs, L+R elbows, L+R wrists, Chest, Lumbar, Abs, L+R Glutes, L+R Hips L+R Knees and L+R ankles. By doing this you create different moves, you decide which combination you like by seeing what the ghost does. The ghost changes as you click the joints. To improve your singleplayer experience there are thousands of mods that come with the game and even more you can download.
In Online play you go head to head with other players from around the world, however this time, there is a timer so you have to act quickly. The main mods for online are: Aikido, Judo, Wushu. Most other mods are spin offs.
Toribash is a bit violent, I once ripped off my arm and threw it at my sparring partner and began to beat him with it, however it is not senseless violence, it takes quite a bit of practice and tactics to get good.

Overall this is not what it seems on the front.
I give the game a solid 9.5/10

Hey guys im getting some monster gaming headphones that are worth about $100-$200 for $50 so im pretty happy. Good Bye Outdated Apple earphones! Bye.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Can someone do a review on happy wheels. I'd love to see that. I dont really play a lot of games. I mostly play toribash, cards against humanity, town of salem, happy wheels and sometimes soccer physics.

i am a bird now - Lil B