Toribash
Hebrew is 616 roman is 666 or something.

There I also the idea the Satan has already invaded the church and has changed a bit of history to decieve and steer off course the words of the good book. I'm not religious I'm just saying.
I remember hearing that 666 isn't the actual number of the devil and that it was a misinterpretation of an image where one of the numbers in the scripture was mistaken for a 6 when it wasn't. If anyone else has hear this and knows the actual number I would like to know. I would have believed the youtube666 thing if the effect had been less advanced. It would be cool if there were creepy eastereggs in some sites like this and I could believe that a programmer would put a few in for amusement when they were bored but if Satan exists then I doubt he would start his demonic assault of the over world through a video browser.
Good morning sweet princess
pls does satan even own a network connection [sarcasm intensifies]

Every rumor on the internet are either fake or fake.
End of story lel
:D
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
pls does satan even own a network connection [sarcasm intensifies]

Every rumor on the internet are either fake or fake.
End of story lel

Sadly this is true. But we can fantasize right, lately scary rumors on the internet have been better than any horror film that has been released in the last few years.

The dude who released the username: 666 video is an interesting visual artists and his channel is filled with crazy over the top stuff:

link

I wondered who day guy who made those videos and stuff was, but now I know.

Also Dilara dont start saying Internet rumors are scarier than horror movies, we'll start getting movies like Pulse 1 2 and 3 and Fear.com again.
Horror games is the scarriest :-O
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Also Dilara dont start saying Internet rumors are scarier than horror movies, we'll start getting movies like Pulse 1 2 and 3 and Fear.com again.

hmmm. There are some creepypastas that are probably scarier then most movies.

But yeah, overall movies are more frighting.

look at the cover of the movie I just watched XD

Grave Encounters 2

Scary movies can be creepy simply with suspenseful music in the background and loud noises, if you watch a scary movie with no sound it is very rarely scary at all, whereas creepypastas have to be inherently creepy in their plot and narrative.
Good morning sweet princess