Toribash
Omfg how you explained that "10/10 would dick ride" haha, well... I think I have a virus
Edit: I'm going to try to make some better banners for the clan, maybe even animated sorta like the diablo 3 logo
Last edited by Habits; Jul 18, 2014 at 07:04 PM.
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!
Oh like pc virus or body virus? Either way I want you to get that taken care of, are you still visiting your dad?

I really want to get into replay making but I never seem to find a good opener, so if u guys have any that you would like to recommend, tell mee cuz I'd like to know
I can show you some of my replays when I get home and you can check out what I do for openers, I'm at the mall right now with my dad, and nah.. its a PC virus but I bought eset nod32 antivirus (best in the world)
GOLF WANG
yo sorry, I was out doing yardwork all day...got stung by a bee for the first time today when I was de rooting a like bush stump that we cut out about a week ago...turns out that it was bee infested and got stung on my arm and back of my leg...must've been stung multiple times on the back of my leg because it had a welt the size of a quarter and it still stings about an hour and a half later .-. like seriously what the fuck haha. And whut is this about the 10/10 would dick ride, ass slappin girls(Sorry to hear what happened btw yuse <3 I will always be here for you ;3 haha)
Oh there's this chick that wants to ride yuse's dick and slaps his junk or something like that
GOLF WANG