Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Thats realistic if you have some scrub stats, if I got a 90 3 pointer and im missing A+ shots theres something wrong. A+ means you shot your shot as good as you can. And if im some Damian lillard shooter and I take a good shot, its going in. regardless.
Lol no, like I said, you miss shots in real life. I went to a heat game before, and I saw ray Allen miss about 4 three pointers, he may be the best three point shooter but it doesn't mean he'll make it all the time.
Im not saying its unrealistic to miss. But when ive taken out human error from the equation I should make it.

Ray missed those threes cause something was wrong in his form.

When you can time your shot to perfection like in the game, You shouldnt be missing.
And he has human error, what im saying is that when you hold down square and release it at the correct moment, EVERY time, there shouldnt be human error.
Think about it this way: Lots of people get good enough at 2k to get an A+ shot off almost every shot. Not me, but i'm sure if you played enough it would become almost habit to take a perfect shot. If every shot was going in for them, it would be a problem. To the point where the game would be useless. What would be the point? There would be no challenge, and without a challenge the game is no longer competetive. Hell, I came back from 1-3 in my first round playoff series, and now i'm in an 0-2 hole against Chicago. I only play the game because it's fun to be put up against those challenges and to succeed. My player who is a point guard is 88/90 close shot 90/90 mid range and 88/90 3 pointers, and I maintain about a 50% fg pct because I take some dumb shots and some shots just don't go in. I'm still the top scorer in the league though, with one of the highest fg percentages.
inq.
I average 70.8 ppg, 4.0 rpg and 14.4 apg. I tend to use pick and rolls all the time, I use Kobe's shot since it almost never has an A+.