Toribash
Going to finally be learning Premiere pro and After effects at college from next week onwards! Can't wait to implement it into my youtubing.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Going to finally be learning Premiere pro and After effects at college from next week onwards! Can't wait to implement it into my youtubing.

Wow, I'd love to go to a class like that someday. I've learned editing from pure tutorials and watching videos closely.
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
Wow, I'd love to go to a class like that someday. I've learned editing from pure tutorials and watching videos closely.

I'm sorry I completely forgot to add you to the member list. Sorry Pwr.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I'm sorry I completely forgot to add you to the member list. Sorry Pwr.

It's fine, I barely do anything to contribute anyways .-.
What are these "networks" for anyways?
I'm sure you've heard of Machinima, I'll use them as an example. They are a collection of independent youtube channels and they help said channels with various tasks such as managing your ads and offering additional services for promotion as well as paying you your ad revenue via paypal.

That's pretty much summarized, there's a lot more to it.
-Name: Usaid Shayan
-GMT: +6
-Activity(Be detailed): I have over 49 tutorials mostly how to solve the Rubik's cube puzzle series.
-Youtube name: the3pits
-Youtube link: www.youtube.com/the3pits
Originally Posted by CaKe View Post
-Name: Usaid Shayan
-GMT: +6
-Activity(Be detailed): I have over 49 tutorials mostly how to solve the Rubik's cube puzzle series.
-Youtube name: the3pits
-Youtube link: www.youtube.com/the3pits

Sadly not only is your application poor, but you need some toribash related content. So its a no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post

It's so awesome! I learned a bit about it in high school. It's exceptionally hard to use the first time around, but after a couple weeks, slices like cheese. ;)
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.