Ranking
Original Post
Toribash 4.4
Windows - https://content.toribash.com/Toribash-4.4-Setup.exe
OSX - https://content.toribash.com/Toribash-4.4.dmg

New Features:
- Replay speed (control with ,.)
- Fixed pausing replay and pressing replay to play properly at the speed previously set
- Added blood removal in reverse replay option
- Added vertical scroll bar to options menu when game height is below options height
- Added loading replay can change replay speed immediately
- Added caching blood particle, blood stain, hair
- Removed replay speed from hair step
- Fixed minimum resolution when setting with resolution option command

New options:
- added flag option
- new hair styles
Last edited by hampa; Jun 13, 2013 at 02:36 AM.
You can put it as high as you want o.o

I got the replay speed to 141.50x then my finger got tired. I got images if yo uwant proof
issues with autorfreshing the server list (in previous version was better) - big delay. even after /rf.
Last edited by IIIIIIIIIII; Jun 13, 2013 at 02:07 PM. Reason: maybe its only my problem
Originally Posted by ka2 View Post
SkulFuk, how should I proceed?

suffered prejudice 100k, money that bought with real money.

I was not informed in any way that flame characteristic possessed some "illegal"...

and anyway, this injury is due to an error in the game itself

for if the flame characteristics possessed illegal, why was it created?

wait a position of management

(i use google translater)

Sell it, fast. The staff wount refund you, they did their warning. Although now that you know that it doesnt work in 4.4 with can be highly unlegit to sell it to someone who is ignorant, but hey...im not judging you.
My 100k worth of stable head flames is worthless now. Thanks hampa.. ;(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pure hair color is tan still, and hair has no texture to it like in 4.3
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Hampa, please don't fuck up Toribash while on greenlight. You should have been @greenlight with <4.0 version, now you making things worse. Do you realize that you don't make it better just adding new shit for people to buy? I can't even make particular move, it is bugged almost everytime i try. Wanna replays? P-fucking-M me then. Thanks for attention.