Toribash
I'll definitely be able to get d&d within the next two weeks.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
No D&D in two wee... When can the next one be Flexy?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Originally Posted by de4th View Post
Thread has been repurposed. Discuss all relevant games here.

I realize that games-which-are-not-video-games may not be well-received by all of us on Skype, so discuss it here.

Magic: The Gathering is of particular interest to me right now, and if you have any experience with the game, I'd appreciate some help. I've also found a good client for playing Magic online and free of charge (works much better than Trade Cards Online), so if you're interested, PM or send a message to me on Skype.
I'm terrible at games like Magic: The Gathering. I can always try, but I'll just fail in the end :3
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Originally Posted by UnlimitaBlade View Post
I'm terrible at games like Magic: The Gathering. I can always try, but I'll just fail in the end :3

There are many resources available to you, for improving your knowledge and skill of the game. I find that for most games-which-are-not-video-games (to use the simple term), the steeper the learning curve is, the more rewarding the game tends to be.
de4th I'd be very interested in participating in this. Could you send me a PM on Skype about this please?
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Due to the possible interest in card games, you can feel free to share decklists and strategies here. I've added my current backup YGO deck that I used on Dueling Network to the first post.
Would links to outside websites such as MTG: Salvation be ok?
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.