Toribash
Why do we need to pick 1...
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
I think we should also decide now how we will split up prizes, if we win anything.
Make sure we avert any issues later.
I would suggest that we pick random numbers or something, and that person gets one, while the person whom we consider the "MVP" of the team gets the other.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
well, we have 6, and we can switch in a 7th.
Tylandii can be lenshu, maybe?
guess we gotta reconfirm our positions.
And someone needs to either get alert to play our cards, or talk to erth.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Not really, pure stuff it actually pretty cheap. Static, on the other hand, is expensive. I got my static lax for 40k.

About lenshu, there's no way I can play that. Anyone who has fought me in lenshu knows I couldn't win a lenshu match to save my life.
Oh god...Now things got serious. I don't even know if I will be able to fight. I got 4 school assignments in the first week. So, if you are australian, or lives in australia, or knows how their breakfast is, please, PM me.

Damn dude, why Erth WHY? Now I don't even know if we are going to play. Also, IF we get to the finals, 1 dude, playing EVERYTHING.

P.S.: Lol, people are quitting thanks to the new rules lol. Please people from other clans, quit.
-----
Also, we should sell the prize and split parts. Maybe the most important dude will get the biggest part.
Last edited by torikill10; Feb 22, 2013 at 11:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Just noticed that we need one player to play the all round match. Who can play all those mods decently enough?