Toribash
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
^

Your fathers are complete retards, no offense.

I guess my post came out a little strong. My dad still beilves in physical discipline but the worst he's done was punch me in the chest (once) otherwise he usually makes me do physical labor or for that mater smacks me up side the head few times (no closed fists its always a slap) and it doesn't hurt it just hurts my feelings :I to know I've done something bad enough to get smacked.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by mOOgLLe View Post
I think the worst punishement is to lock you at home. This bores me and pisses me off!

This is why we have windows.
thinking back again, i lent my set of headphones to my friend because he wanted to try them out. one day, he tripped me while i was walking down the stairs at school, i got angry and kicked him in the nuts. he got very upset and didn't want to return me my set of headphones. my mom found out about the headphones and started scolding me, so i called my friend and he agreed to give me back my headphones. end of story.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

My parents banned me from lifting weights for 6 months.

I'm glad I don't live at home with them anymore.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I had to write "I will not hit or make fun of other students" 500 times.

Shit took 6 pages front and back.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
My parents banned me from lifting weights for 6 months.

I'm glad I don't live at home with them anymore.

Man that would suck. Bye bye dem gains.