Toribash
So both of them are boys or girls? (Sorry for bad English)
What happened to the other kittens?
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Both of them are girls. The mom wants het daughter our of her territory now, so it's a hell of a show when the cats see eachother :|
We sold the other kitties.
As you all know, I have just joined Hunters. So i thought i'd tell you a little about myself for everyone that does not know me very well.

I play and support football, my main team is Chelsea FC, I play a range of games from PC to Xbox, such as Toribash(obviously), Skyrim, Fifa 12, Halo reach ohh and sometimes Minecraft.

In my own opinion, I would say I'm quite a friendly guy and would be friends with anyone really, I am currently in year 11 and Im 15 years of age.

Likes:I like hanging about and going out with my friends, e.g Huskai , I love dogs as I have one myself xD.

Dislikes:I don't like being the lowest belt in Hunters but heyho.

This is all my personality consists off T.T.... quite boring.

P.s: I didn't know what to write for "Dislikes" so I just wrote that .
Last edited by MonkeyLip; Sep 8, 2012 at 12:47 PM.
ook Fanty made me post here so here it goes,

First some basic info..

I am 14 years old boy (yes tiger, you'd better believe it), I live in finland and most of the time I have the best grades in my class. I ain't that nerdy type tho, I just learn fast.. :P

then for the little details..

I play football, baseball, tennis and occasionally basketball. I have played piano since I was 4 and I am more of a loner than one of those "badasses" who want to be cool and just have friends (doesn't matter what kinda friends..)

I like slushies and pretty much all cold drinks except energy drinks.

I don't like those "tough guys" etc. (mentioned above) or the retards who start a argument and forget what was it about or who try to convince something obvious being false and I hate those guys who are sooo religious that they have to turn you in there too.. I have nothing against religions but I just don't believe in any big guy up there planning everything what's going on.

That's pretty much it I guess, hope you can get something out of it
-----
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
Hidden, calm, private, has trouble describing feelings, not very affectionate, loner tendencies, can be insensitive to the misfortunes of others, disorganized, not comfortable in unfamiliar situations, avoidant, does not like attention, hard to persuade, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, hermitic, not complimentary, dislikes leadership(but will lead if necessary), wrestles with the meaninglessness of existence, likes science fiction, observer, detached, likes solitude, can be lonely, not revealing, unemotional, rule breaker, familiar with the dark side, skeptical, acts without consulting others, socially uncomfortable, abrupt, appreciates strangeness, acts without planning, guarded, not prone to compromise, relies on mind more than on others.

Personal quirks: I like slushies(duly noted), I like most animals(though I favor those with paws and claws), I like skepticism, critical thinking and science, I believe that pretty much any activity is an art when the practitioner is good enough, I have an extensive , I have a strong sense of personal justice( which some would classify as being too extreme), I discriminate by two qualities(intelligence and kindness - if you possess both, we get along really well; if you possess only the second, we get along; in any other case, we don't get along), I'm an atheist and a libertarian(it's the closest one to my worldview, which is that anyone is permitted to do anything, as long as he doesn't hurt anyone other than himself; if he/she does, he/she faces severe retribution), I'm open-minded and I'm willing to change my opinion when I'm proven wrong(I actually like being proven wrong, as it makes me less ignorant). The rest you can probably figure out.

I didn't notice that first.. but yeah suits me totally too
Last edited by 2pro4you; Sep 9, 2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Good to see another Chelsea supporter in Hunters. Keep the blue flag flying high!!
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
The only soccer league I ever watch is the Premier League, MLS is just not fun to watch, it's like comparing the NBA to the WNBA.

Also, I hate ManU with every fiber of my being, so go Chelsea!
Chelsea is the best, nice lineup this time as well, even though Drogba left...Needless to say, Bayern supporters are happier now, but they'll see!
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
I've never been too good at explaining myself but I love cheetahs so much it's almost an obsession. Being able to chat with friends always helps brighten my day up, so does my cat Tom. I do like to play video games such as Metal Arms, Jak and Daxter, Prototype 2, and many many more.I can listen to anything BUT new generation rap, hip-hop(if they can even call it that anymore), R&B, and dubstep. I'm a furry (obviously) been one since 2007, and I LOVE coffee, I've been drinking it since I was about.. five or so. I REALLY hate it when people miss-use the word "gay". I also get slightly annoyed at meme's, common internet abbreviations, and supposed "jokes" that talk about sexuality, and race, and other things that would just make them sound immature. Quite a few people think I'm mean, but I'm really just straightforward. Pretty much sums up a good chunk of me.