Toribash
Haha. Check this out. Songs name is Call me DayZ. And yeah its parody and well made.
To really understand this you should have played DayZ sometime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS1wzdlu-WM

fuck
Was casually walking through the trees by the roadside near the coast when I see a car slowly travelling down the road, apparently chasing some poor sap.

As the car went past, I heard through direct "WEEEEELLLLLLL HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY!!"
Made me lol.
I was running through the woods by cherno, and, all of a sudden, this guy in a ghillie suit runs by me. I immediately turn to him and empty my makarov mag into him. He... had... everything.

A gps, night vision goggles, M4 CCO SD, range finder, wholeee bunch of rare shit.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
That's a hacker

Thats not a hacker.
I have been running along cherno with all stuff. NVG, RF, GBS, AS50, L85A2 AWS and all rare stuff.

Like i have all shit in my camps and stuff. Like we have 10 x NVG's and 10x Range finders.

Just blew up Elektros Factory and Fire station with Chathel charges.
We just drove our Ural (Truck) to there and couple of us ran there and putted Charges down and timer to 30 sec and ran away.

When you have stuff you dont really have to fear dying.

Its a hacker when we were on a top of hotel in cherno (Only way to get there is by heli and we had one) so there was Heli flying at us even we had the only heli in that server. We shot it down and two guys in it didnt die. Then they just disappeared and so we though that they Aborted. But in a moment a new heli was flying at us and then we realized that they were hackers.

Or again when i was at the top of hotel, randomly guy with no stuff spawns up there and i shot him...
I was like WTF!?

10 secs later same guy teleports there again and i shot him and decided to leave befero that hacker kills me.

fuck
Even i found two NVGs today and L85 and AS50 x 2 on Crash sites and barracks.
I found those on two Heli crashehs and one time looted barracks.
And we found a car (Legit) on spawn and looted Stary's military tents couple times and putted weapons in that car and we fixed that car and drove it away.

So there is what we all found in one day thing: AS50 x 3 Nvg's x 3 and One range finders and one GPS and one L85, all on legit spawn locations. OFC we found more but these were the rarest ones. Sadly no Coyote packs were found. ;_;
And off course got stuff by killing other people.
And lost some stuff as i got killed.
And i found ghillie suit in Cherno two times.

fuck
Really thinking about buying this game. Step brother showed me it and it looks badass. Will probably have it soon.