Toribash
What happened to showing off games and introducing them to others?
I play video games for my entertainment and sometimes records them for your entertainment as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPivotmaster99
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
About Windows 8,

asdhaskjd

About Surface, I think it's a pretty good thingy. Of course the Apple stuff is more popular, but it might be able to compete.

Lol. Very good way to say that Windows 8 sucks. By the way, I think Surface will get some attention but in the beggining, it will not be accepted in the market because, we don't have a benchmark to see its power. We even don't have Windows 8 so no Windows 8 RT. For now, 3rd party developers will just look at it, they will test its power. Because, Microsoft needs to let something clear: If it is just a Tablet( A.K.A awesome unecessary and powerless gadget) or if it is a real "PC" that runs the same thing that Windows 8 will.
-----
Take a look pivot...

[QUOTE=torikill10;5517985]THE GAME CENTRAL
Because if it's fun, it needs to be known!

Hello Death Plague!
I really don't know what happened with our last games thread so let's start another!
Feel free to post your gameplays, walkthroughs, and another videos! Recommend games for DPers and the whole community! From Hardcore to Casual, Android and iOS to Java and Symbian, from NES to PSVita and Wii U, you can add here EVERYTHING! Including Techology Talk. Smartphones for example!

Last edited by torikill10; Jul 6, 2012 at 04:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Hey guys, I'm testing All Points Bulletin: Reloaded. I will write a review and post it here. Stay tuned. I'm testing GamersFirst Edition. There is a Steam Edition too.
Yes, Eletricman is soooooooooooooooooo awesome. Btw, I'm doing right now APB: Reloaded's Review. Big one xD
-----
All Points Bulletin: Reloaded
GamersFirst Edition
[/SIZE]

Developer: Realtime Worlds (R.I.P 2010),K2 Network (actual developer)
Platform: PC ( Download via Steam or GamersFirst)
Year:2010, Reloaded on 2011
Rating: ESRB: Mature +17
PEGI: +18

The mayor is assassinated in front of his daughter. Same happens to his wife 2 years later. Their daughter assumes the control of San Paro’s City Hall, but not from the city. The City Security Act is signed. A war between Criminals that are the new “rulers” of the city and the Enforcers, mercenaries and vigilantes that knows how to use a gun and want to set free the city of San Paro. That’s the main story of APB: Reloaded.

For the first time you will see an intro depending of your faction. And then, you will find one of the most complete character editor of all freeware games. From hair to toe, everything is customizable. You can select how many chest hair you want in your character, or the size of the hair, details of the mouth, eyes size,etc. I don’t have a girl in my account because if I create a girl, I need to delete my guy(one of the problems of the Free To Play account), but I am sure that you can select the size of the “chest” instead of how many hair you want xD.

You have contacts in San Paro. You start with an Assault Rifle and as you increase your standing with your contacts (your superiors), you unlock more cars such as the Charge Cisco (Dodge Viper SRT10) and the legendary Jericho V20 (Shelby GT500). You can also unlock clothes, weapons, equipment and Mods, which can be used in your vehicle or in your character. If you maximize your standing, you can gain something for free! And you are recommended to another contact and so on. But how you gain standing?

The missions in APB: Reloaded are very repetitive. I mean, they are just getting on some point, do something there, get a package, run to another point, defend something, protect a member of your group that has a very special item that cannot fall in the opposite group’s hands. But, the game can hide it with a lot of things to do. Hack an antenna, defuse a bomb, defend or attack a place, etc. But, the different ways of completing an objective, and the freedom you have is just amazing. The soundtrack has techno music, relaxing music, rock, metal, head banging, and music for driving. If you don’t like, you can import music for your game. But there are problems. The graphics are good, not awesome, just good.

If you think APB: Reloaded is made of cool things let me tell you something. The weapons sold in Armas Marketplace are too powerful if you compare with the other ones. But guess what? You need to pay. Yes, the premium account has unlimited customizing of cars, weapons for lifetime( because with the game’s money you can only get them for 10 days), and a lot of benefits that makes the game unfair. Only with a strong teamwork and a lot of VoIP talking (yes, you can talk with your friends using XFire or the own game VoIP service that is free) that you can win with a lot of difficulty . And this happens with certain people. Punkbuster( the Anti-Cheat of APB: Reloaded) kicks you all the time. If it happens with you, PM me. You need a good internet for playing this game. And the worst problem. Driving in APB: Reloaded can be compared like driving drunk with handcuffs. Total shit.

With a strong multiplayer, deathmatches, missions, pursuits (not so strong) and awesome gameplay, APB: Reloaded is very recommended if you like GTA or action MMOs. It doesn’t matter if this game is horrible at driving gameplay or if it is unequal. APB: Reloaded is a VERY RECOMMENDED game.

Final Rank

8,5/10
Last edited by torikill10; Jul 20, 2012 at 04:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have a game to share.

Sniper Elite v2.

This is one of those games where you don't care much about the story as much as you do just killing people. This is THE best sniper game I have ever played. Basically, you go around silently and snipe soldiers to reach your main target. This game is also the most realistic war game I have played, thanks to mostly a thing called Realistic Ballistics. When you play on the hardest difficulty, you have to aim your shot according to how both wind and gravity/bullet drop will affect your bullet. I have only played the demo of this, but just the demo will tell you that it is worth nearly every penny of it's price. The game also features these cool cinematic shots nearly every time you snipe somebody. And this game is violent thanks to this VERY cool X-ray cinematic that only happens (I think) when you get a VERY good vital kill or you shoot someone by having your bullet go through their gun scope or other very skillful shots like that. The killing is even made MORE realistic due to the fact that you can shoot the grenades that the soldiers are holding, causing them to explode. You can even, if your shot is accurate enough, get a "2 in 1" kill, where the bullet goes through one enemy and also kills the person behind them. This makes for a different kill every time. However, all you people that love violence more than anything in games, be warned. This isn't like CoD: Black Ops violent. That means: No dismemberment. Not even when their grenade gets blown up. Also, the controls can take a while to get used to (at least for me). I had to play through the demo 3 times before I started to get a handle on controls. And...many people have noticed the AI. The AI ranges from total dumbass at worst to average at best. However, this could be somewhat of a godsend to the enemy, because they keep changing direction when they're running so it can get kinda hard to get a good shot, or any shot at all, especially on hardest difficulty with the wind and gravity. However, get past the somewhat confusing controls and dumb AI, and you will enjoy this. This is realistic, violent in a unique way, and has many moments where you will say "OOOOOWWWWW SHIT SON!" A prime example is one of the X-ray shots, where the bullet...goes through...their *shudder*...testicles. O.e

Verdict: 8.5/10

Recommended. Get this game if your computer can support it. This game is still fairly new in terms of release, so the price is around $30-$50. But, if you have the money, and the computer that can run it, and if you are into war games, then you will love. This. Game.
I play video games for my entertainment and sometimes records them for your entertainment as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPivotmaster99
Just for saying. Sniper Elite V2 is a remake of Sniper Elite: Berlin 1945 released in 2005 for PS2 and Xbox. The same version were released in September 2010 for Wii via Wiiware.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
About Windows 8,

asdhaskjd

That is stupid.
Windows 3.1 - sucked ass, I always used DOS instead when I was a kid because of all the freezing it caused sometimes.
95-98-ME - They were basically the same thing, but updated. Think about Win XP sp1 then sp2 then sp3... you get the picture. The first good and useable windows.
Windows XP - This is the best windows out there, period. In fact, I've been using XP until I had to reinstall everything on my new pc (so, last Monday) because of it's reliability and simplicity.
Windows Vista - Can't say much about this one, never tried it myself. Heard that it sucks, so I stuck with XP.
Windows 7 - Fancy... and it works, so far. It's a bit dumb (why ask if i want to run shit as admin if IM THE ADMIN... so yeah, the added security gets on my nerves) but i have no problems with it as of now.
I donno about 3.1, but I remember my dad getting 98 because his 95 sucked ass.
I also used to have ME and it was shit
XP was awesome.
Vista was shit, I had it for the time it was out until 7.
7 is nice, I use it and I haven't had many problems with it.
oh yeah