Toribash
Ebon Casket Inn (Saxum)

Noxus exits his study with a light parcel in his left hand. His rubs the sweat off of his tightly cropped scalp using the back of his free arm. His short stature betrays his muscle tone; a sharp eye could pick out his sinewy bands and thick slopes that make up most of his figure. His brown eyed gaze meets Terme's, and he thrusts the parcel at the man.

"We should deliver this to lord Magnomi. Carry it for me, if you would."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Ebon Casket Inn (Saxum)
"Of course, my liege." Terme takes the parcel in hand. "Are you prepared to leave now?"
Last edited by Lawrence1; Mar 21, 2012 at 09:58 PM.
Saxum

Serah decides that the best way to find a dignitary would be to get the best gossip, the chances of finding useful gossip is better if she checks in the higher class inns and taverns.

So she heads to the Ebon Casket.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Saxum, East Gate
Bryce looks around, searching for soldiers assigned to him for the trip to Riverdale.

Near the road, he sees several mounted soldiers and a horse drawn carriage.
He approaches them, and talks to the one who seems in charge.
"Hello, are you here to take a certain diplomat to Riverdale?"
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Ebon Casket

"I believe so. Come then."

He walks out of the suite into the hall, heading to the main room.

Saxum

The soldier meets Bryce's gaze swiftly, then bends his plumed helmet down in bow.

"I am, my lord. Are you lord Bryce?"
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Saxum
"Indeed I am"
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Ebon Casket
"Yes, my lord." Terme quickens his pace to meet Noxus, then continues along side him, eyes always looking for the slightest sign of danger.
Central Plains

The platoon spread out as javelins thudded into the earth, wobbling and breaking from the impact. A scream is heard over the sounds of sixty men repositioning. Fifty-nine, now, in four rows, facing the approaching enemy. In the second row, Ethan Iter turns his head slightly to Rathaen.

"I'm really scared, man. Why are they even attacking us now? Why are they being so aggressive?"

Saxum

"Board up then, sir. We'll be on our way when you're ready."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Saxum
"I'm ready now."
He nods, and enters the carriage.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Central Plains

"I don't know why they're attacking now, all I know is that they are here and they aren't happy, now keep your shield up Iter Here they come!"

Drawing his sword, Rathaen raises his shield up to cover as much of his body as he can to defend himself from the oncoming attack and the relentless volley of Javelins, and begins his march to meet the enemy on the other side.
Last edited by floop78; Mar 23, 2012 at 02:00 AM.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE