Toribash
alright also theres no gore on the link anyways i will do ingame test in 4 days since i will be on a adventure too happy adventures Aikido
Last edited by Abdy; Aug 31, 2012 at 07:16 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Extremelol View Post
i am ready to be tested on the etiquette and stuff i need to go but pm me plz somtime

No.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Hello my name is Guilherme and I'm 17 years old, live in Sorocaba / SP / Brazil, like aikido throws and wushufixed also participate in daily tournaments, good would like to enter the clan to enhance my knowledge in both art, editing videos and Qi I already know some things like head faser using the program GIMP And Photoscape.Jogo toribash turns 1 have 2 accounts Guille18 black belt, InfinityBR, but unfortunately do not know much mess in the forum with more support from you (if possible) learn fast I have some videos on youtube (My channel is: Guille18souza), the first videos I was still a beginner could not play a lot of notice for the evolution in one year watching all the replays and videos below, has some videos and tutorials blows activation item purchased on Torishop but what i would do was keep playing with the support of Secret. recognize that there are many talented people in the clan and would like to learn from you since I met the game alone learned to play alone and I'm not giving up easily, 've heard speak well of Secret and wanted to be seen by most people as one of vocês.Abraços from: to Guille18: Secret.

Below is some more details of my Guille18

-----
Sorry do not know speak English'm using google :/
Attached Files
fantaL.rpl (129.4 KB, 3 views)
cucucucucucucu.rpl (65.9 KB, 3 views)
atilo.rpl (107.4 KB, 3 views)
ripsteeeeer.rpl (126.0 KB, 3 views)
Xot#aa !.rpl (104.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by guille18; Sep 13, 2012 at 04:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I l0v3 El3tron1c mus1c
-more qualified to be in this clan than me and has pree good replays.just some input/an opinion.
Needs more qi and better english but seems cool.
Last edited by 3263441; Sep 13, 2012 at 06:32 AM.
Just go to the stickied thread, that's the one for recruitment, in the first post of that thread, you'll know what this one is for.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.