Toribash
Well, then here are my "requests" opinions.

Change:

"Jobs Taken (Update)"/ "Jobs Taken (Update 2)" >
Makes a one thread only ~~Jobs~~ and edit the first post in accordance with what is changing. And post warning when something is changed in this regard.

"Note:" >
The information in this thread can be part of the thread "Clan Wars" (General Information).
Where members can post the results of the CW's, other clans can post their invitations, etc.

"Element Textures Requests">
This information may be part of the thread "Arts" (Requests, presentation of his art in general)

Create:

-Items (Buy, Sell, Trade items)
Where members can sell, buy, trade items, etc.

-Funny Pictures, Jokes, etc.
Where members can post funny pictures, comics, jokes, etc. A thread for fun.

-Duels
Where members can organize duels among themselves to gain TC. You should explain how the dueling sistem, many members do not know.

You can add "Icons" in the new threads. This facilitates understanding.
Well, I think it was the most important, you have to close the other threads after the changes (if you're doing)

I hope this can improve our clan.
Last edited by Morbid; Mar 8, 2012 at 07:44 AM.
Guy, in response to your suggestions. I like moving the art section to textures. I will replace the jobs 2 section, instead of DELETING note, because it was to congratulate you on your help in CW's. From now on we will post in the Clan War section.

Items, and funny pictures, i think funny pictures could be made, but not stickies, same as items and Duels, those aren't a main issue i want people to see, I think a trade, humor post, and items should be left in the unstickied thread.

And I don't get the Icons post very much..
Okay Hot, that were just suggestions. :3

Anyway, the thread " Items" or " Market" that I suggested to be created, was for purposes of commercial interaction between members of the clan, I think it would be nice.

The icons that can be used in our threads:

-Chat

-Things related to our clan (Important)

-Our Thread of Arts.

-Our Market Thread

Etc, etc...
There are more icons , but you see it later, it was only you understand what I meant.
They help in understanding what this thread is about. It is a way of organizing it.
I hope you get some free time soon dude.

For our "Thread-Starters" would be interesting too, we create a thread like "Help Center" where members can post their questions, etc.
NNo, he wants a bounty placed on him, but right now i dont have the money for it dylin, if you gave me 2k for the text id put it on.
Hello, i just wanted to say that i am good at making avatars with your toris, so if you want one just tell me and imma make it completly as you like and for a reasonable price, being the least 200 tc and the most 400 tc, looking forward to work with you.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]