Toribash
View Poll Results: Online dating: Good, or bad.
Good
7 Votes / 11.11%
Bad
14 Votes / 22.22%
I can't say
17 Votes / 26.98%
Sounds pedophilish and nolifer-y
25 Votes / 39.68%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You're all inexperienced really.

My friend and I were stomping up Omegle when this amazingly hot girl popped up. My friend talked to her for a bit while I kept on stomping.

They exchanged msn accounts and continued talking on that for a month or two. Eventually it became Skype and they ended up doing calls to each other. No shit, she is amazingly hot. They developed feelings for each other, and decided to begin a relationship.

She worked for a month straight and collected enough money to fly over here and hang with us. We had a huge amount of fun hanging out with her, she's from the Faroe Islands, which are situated in between Iceland and Denmark.

She has come over another time since then, and now my friend is over with her in the Faroes for Christmas and New Year.

They have a perfectly legitimate relationship that has taken place over many months on Skype and Facebook. It's the same, if not stronger than any relationship taking place in the same town.

I support online dating fully. I'm just fucking pissed that she is with my friend. Fuck..ing.... wish she was with me...
HEy
Well puffbunyy thats true,but I read every time in newspapers how girls were idk how to said,well if you know case Natasha Kampusch type on google and you will find out.When you heard things like that its really strange feeling like online dating is all the worst.
No alive opponent found
Originally Posted by Puffbunny View Post
You're all inexperienced really.

My friend and I were stomping up Omegle when this amazingly hot girl popped up. My friend talked to her for a bit while I kept on stomping.

They exchanged msn accounts and continued talking on that for a month or two. Eventually it became Skype and they ended up doing calls to each other. No shit, she is amazingly hot. They developed feelings for each other, and decided to begin a relationship.

She worked for a month straight and collected enough money to fly over here and hang with us. We had a huge amount of fun hanging out with her, she's from the Faroe Islands, which are situated in between Iceland and Denmark.

She has come over another time since then, and now my friend is over with her in the Faroes for Christmas and New Year.

They have a perfectly legitimate relationship that has taken place over many months on Skype and Facebook. It's the same, if not stronger than any relationship taking place in the same town.

I support online dating fully. I'm just fucking pissed that she is with my friend. Fuck..ing.... wish she was with me...

that's not online dating, that's a chance encounter. Online dating implies a wingman website such as match.com
-----
unless you're talking about an internet relationship, yeah that's something else entirely
Last edited by sid; Jan 3, 2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
For the record,
An internet relationship can be simplified as little kids trying to cyber, pedo-palooza, socialy awkward and "safe" dating, the desperate horny male teenager's escape, or the not-so-sexy girl's "pretend to be pretty" time.

Online dating may have some of the above elements, but it is entirely different, like siddie said.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Whether it's online dating or an internet relationship there is always the chance that things can get serious and there is some sort of "meet up" planned. Doesn't matter if you've never actually met them in real life, some of them can work out. A friend of mine from my high school just recently traveled to California to meet a girl he's been dating for 5 or so months and he stayed with her for the christmas break and new years. Turns out she was perfectly normal and I don't think they could be any happier.
I like the degrassi episode from 2001, where the emma girl is online dating this "kid" and he turns out to be some 30-year-old repeat offender pedophile.

And he kidnaps her ;P
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
That im talking about. When u talk to someoen u dont knwo you dont know who is on other side 12 year girl may be 30 or 40 pedophile so that why im very pesimistic to online dating,
No alive opponent found