Endurance Onslaught 6.0
The Palace (supposedly)

The bag gets lifted off Drak's head. He's in a dark room with a single candle on the table in front of him. Someone is on the opposite side of the table with his arms crossed. He says....
beep
Saxum

Jajul walked to the counter at the hotel. "I have a reservation for...," he said. "Uh...(crap)...Burnan?"

The desk clerk smirked and said, "Let me check." After pulling out a couple of drawers she looked up and said, "This could take a while."

"No problem. I'll go wait over there, somewhere. With the, you know, chairs."

"Yeah, that's why we have them."

Jajul chuckled. When he turned around he looked for an empty seat. He preferred a seat next to an empty one. Conversation never bothered him, but awkward situations irritated him. "As soon as I get settled," he thought, "I'm gonna find a teacher. Ortis was a fat bum. Couldn't teach me to make anything but this stupid wooden piece of scrap." He took a deep breath and waited for the desk clerk's call.
Last edited by JayVeeIN; Sep 21, 2011 at 07:42 AM.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
The Palace dungeons

"What is your name?"

The interrogator was already informed of the man's name, of course. But he had to make it clear that he was the dominant person in this room.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
The Palace Dungeons

Drak tried to find the man's face, but he was sitting back in his chair away from the dim candle. He notices his hands are bound to the chair by chains, so he says, "My name is Drak, and whatever it is you think I've done, you're making a big mistake."

Gate Valley

The guard invites the prostitute back to his home. He points to the bathroom and says, "You can clean yourself up in there. I'll be waiting in the bedroom."
beep
Palace Dungeons

"You, by yourself, defeated what appeared to be a human team of soldiers and an unidentified magician. Judging by the tracks we found, there were several well armed (and probably highly trained, considering they got past the border) fighters in the group. Furthermore, the magician's chest was destroyed by some unfathomably hard blow. There was no indication of outside forces acting on the situation. That leaves us with one conclusion: You killed the wizard and scared the humans away. Oh, and there's the part where a tree was blown apart by something. These conclusions could mean a number of things, and we need you to answer to it."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Gate Valley

Sidia smiles and enters the bathroom.

"Oh this'll be fun" she says looking into the mirror

She watches the mirror as her form shifts to that of an elven sentry.

"Fun indeed." she says in a much deeper voice.

She exits the bathroom and makes her way to the bedroom while pulling out a dagger.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Gate Valley

The guard quickly strips his clothes and stands behind the door to his bedroom to surprise his treat.

Palace Dungeons

As the man spoke, images started pouring into Drak's head of the battle. He grew angry and tried to break the chains, but to no avail. He could feel the emotions flowing through him, he didn't care about his previous training, all he wanted now was revenge. Growling, he tried to stand up, but his feet were bound as well so he tripped over. With one last roar, he passed out.
beep
Gate Valley

Sidia starts whistling an old Fae tune that is generally associated with genocide though she remembers it fondly as her favorite lullaby.

"Im coming honey, I hope you're ready for something you'll remember on your deathbed." She says in her girly voice.

Sidia approaches the door.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Palace Dungeons

The man motions, and three guards emerge from the lights edge. They pick the unconscious Drak up, and wait for orders.

"Arrange for him to be sent to Fringe. He will be used against the humans. And do not mess this up."

The guards drag the prisoner into the darkness and through a door, towards his containment cell. The surrounding stone walls echo with their footsteps and the sound of dragging...
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Gate Valley(As the older guard)

The guard prepares to get it on. He takes some breaths to calm his nerves, and slowly starts to open the door.

"Are you ready yet? I'm going to give you the best time of your life"

He ends the anticipation and swings the door wide open, and prepares to earn himself a couple coins well spent
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.