Toribash
that's like saying you're being wronged for being charged more than a dollar for a can of soda. (not from a vending machine, from a store or something)

if the price on that can of soda was OP i would definitely tell them that

but i could also just go to a different store and say nah fk this, it costs way to much!

the thing is there is only 1 toribash forum... and thats why i try to change it like i do

oh and box.. you failed
Last edited by TheStory; Sep 5, 2011 at 01:18 AM.
''Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift, That is why it's called the Present''
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
:|

Yes, much more. [/sarcasm]

The first two do not contradict. We have infinite economic power for the purpose of fixing the economy alone. That does not imply we're getting paid in any currency that is actually useful. Furthermore, making a profit from the infinite ingame power we have is precisely what has gotten at least one person killed, horribly.
-----
Originally Posted by TheStory View Post
if the price on that can of soda was OP i would definitely tell them that

Even if the point of the price was to be overpriced?
Last edited by suomynona; Sep 5, 2011 at 01:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Yes hanz0 because it seems like im the only person that has the balls to stand face to face with an admin and tell them what they are doing wrong

If you have balls or not may be debatable. If you are smart enough though... heh

People provided good arguments against your dumb remarks so far, and yet you still want to have it your way against all rational arguments. Nobody's forcing you to get the namechange either, so don't pay 100k if it's not worth it for you.
Wait, so you made something and then just ridiculously overpriced it so no one would buy it except the people who were named "aasdffadhjb123" and spent 7,000 of their dad's USD for toricredits to change it to "coolguy777"

Gotcha.

Looking back, the name "coolguy777" actually seems pretty boss. Gonna start saving up 100k now.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Yes, much more. [/sarcasm]

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/etcetera

et·cet·era noun
\et-ˈse-tə-rə, -ˈse-trə also it-, ÷ek-, ÷ik-\

Definition of ETCETERA

1: a number of unspecified additional persons or things

In other words, I don't particularly feel like listing all the stuff that we do.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Wait, so you made something and then just ridiculously overpriced it so no one would buy it except the people who were named "aasdffadhjb123" and spent 7,000 of their dad's USD for toricredits to change it to "coolguy777"

Gotcha.

Looking back, the name "coolguy777" actually seems pretty boss. Gonna start saving up 100k now.

Now you get it.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
People provided good arguments against your dumb remarks so far, and yet you still want to have it your way against all rational arguments

you know what? im out of my dumb remarks!

have it your way! make toribash a living hell for all of its players!

lets see how long it will take before you start losing players
''Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift, That is why it's called the Present''
Excuse us as we reimprint our foreheads in a brand new replacement brick wall.

Since we're all in agreement otherwise.

Closed, shamed, do not recreate.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
you know what? im out of my dumb remarks!

have it your way! make toribash a living hell for all of its players!

lets see how long it will take before you start losing players

Dear god, you're self-important.

"THEY DID A THING THAT I DIDN'T LIKE, CLEARLY EVERYONE ELSE FEELS THE SAME AS ME"

Here's a hint: You're in the minority here. Most of our intelligent, rational users don't go and get themselves banned. As such, most of them don't go around whining about power abuse and justice.

CLOSING THOUGHTS: Here's the Complaint Box. Please direct any further whining about justice to this board.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&