Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Yeah, movies tend to do that.

As long as The Captain Underpants series isn't made into movies I'll never be able to be like, "Omg, they totally did this wrong!"
HEy
Currently reading Halo: The Fall of Reach, I am only a couple of chapters in, but the story's got me by the eyesockets and won't let go until I finish reading.
So I bought the autobiography of Malcolm x yesterday and started reading it today
Gosh I highly recommend it
All the shit this man has been though and I'm only up to when he's around age 14
But shit, this man is so looked over and underrated
Lets just say it would of been such a disgrace to be the typical white American in the late 30s etc
These people are a disgrace towards America, calling themselves American
Let me tell you if I was a black woman in that day and age holy shit not even going to get started
Last edited by fluffykat; May 27, 2013 at 02:18 PM.
Fuck.
Haha, I'm glad we can at least have people who can look back at that being a bad period of time. You have a Black President now, things have changed, oh lawdy.

While I'm here, I may as well say that I'm reading Hell's Angels. It's a book by Hunter S Thompson about the motorcycle club. So far he's just been saying that the media portrayed them exactly as the public wanted to hear, that they were outlaws and they just wanted to rape and beat people and that their numbers were in the thousands when really only at about 100 members at the time. Still interesting, apparently it takes a turn for worse when Hunter starts seeing the bad side of some of the members. I think he gets the crap beaten out of him at one stage. Still yet to see that bit.
HEy
I hope that in the near future the topic of people disliking homosexuals becomes as shunned as people disliking blacks
Sigh why can't we all get along nobody's hurting anyone by being black or gay etc
Fuck.
Alright so I'm well into the girl with the dragon tattoo
Lisbeth salander is literally my hero also perfect heroine
It's a really great and intense book highly recommend it
I have the whole trilogy so I'm totes ready for this shit
Also the name of this thread bugs me
Why the hell did I think that was a good title at the time I hate my past self
Fuck.