Toribash
Now that im in the clan, lemme contribute my replays
- - - -- - - - - - - - -- -
Akuma helped me with this one
Attached Files
Deadstop- Boom headshot.rpl (158.5 KB, 5 views)
Deadstop- Bullseye.rpl (196.4 KB, 5 views)
Deadstop- No grab parkour.rpl (255.5 KB, 5 views)
Deadstop- Ressucitation.rpl (102.0 KB, 5 views)
Deadstop- Revelation.rpl (199.1 KB, 5 views)
Battle perfected.rpl (558.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by deadstop; Jul 10, 2011 at 06:11 AM.
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.
Boom headshot: I like it.Your movement when you walked was very good.The decap was clean but would have been cooler if would have made some more dms. 7/10

Bullseye: It was a clean decap again and it was good.But same as Boom headshot: It could have been more. 7/10 again

No grab parkour: Well,some parts were totally stiff and ugly.but after the second spot,you made it alright.The pose wasn't bad either.And it's nongrab so it was a bit difficult i guess. 8/10

Ressucitation: The split was kinda ugly (no shit). The way how you dm'd him wasn't fluid.The pose wasn't that good either.5/10

Revelation: First of all,the pose was pure sex.The way how you dm'd him wasn't bad.But try not to grab all the time.Makes replays look noobish. 8/10 for this one.

Battle perfected: Well yes,it was fluid,it was good.But in the middle part,you didn't move really.Alumazzz had to comeback.But your movement was kinda good. 7/10.
FINALLY A SKEET, GEEZ.

Originally Posted by nivek32 View Post
Boom headshot: I like it.Your movement when you walked was very good.The decap was clean but would have been cooler if would have made some more dms. 7/10

Bullseye: It was a clean decap again and it was good.But same as Boom headshot: It could have been more. 7/10 again

No grab parkour: Well,some parts were totally stiff and ugly.but after the second spot,you made it alright.The pose wasn't bad either.And it's nongrab so it was a bit difficult i guess. 8/10

Ressucitation: The split was kinda ugly (no shit). The way how you dm'd him wasn't fluid.The pose wasn't that good either.5/10

Revelation: First of all,the pose was pure sex.The way how you dm'd him wasn't bad.But try not to grab all the time.Makes replays look noobish. 8/10 for this one.

Battle perfected: Well yes,it was fluid,it was good.But in the middle part,you didn't move really.Alumazzz had to comeback.But your movement was kinda good. 7/10.

I agree actually, you've got some skills. Keep practising.

My sweet madman, ladies.
Attached Files
pal - Fuck out the rhythm.rpl (206.2 KB, 9 views)
Found some replays on my old comp. amazed they surviived the flood, here they are
Attached Files
Deadstop- Balance perfected.rpl (146.3 KB, 4 views)
Deadstop- Halfway there.rpl (66.4 KB, 4 views)
Deadstop- invincible.rpl (84.8 KB, 5 views)
Deadstop- Whoopass .rpl (129.2 KB, 7 views)
Deadstop- Going up.rpl (94.1 KB, 6 views)
Deadstop- unrusting.rpl (132.8 KB, 4 views)
Deadstop- Death from a view.rpl (152.0 KB, 6 views)
Deadstop- No nonsense mode.rpl (172.1 KB, 5 views)
Deadstop- No damage Spar.rpl (312.9 KB, 7 views)
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.