Toribash
Hi rappunk <3

My name is wikipo2 but i prefer chris...
Im 15 years old and 75 day, i love to meet new people and i love to ear rappunk getting crazy on skype because he is awesome like that <3
Anyway im a mature person(Mature dont mean you cant have fun)
And im a fun person to talk to...
Actually im 3rd dan black belt i do have more than 250 post...

Anyway i guess thats it
Alright, I'll be throwing up a thread now man.
We'll let people vote.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
To whom it may concern,

I go by the name of Donut, but my real name is Chase. I am currently a Black Belt with skill. My referrers are Rappunk23, he's a great guy, I suck up to the guy a lot.. My previous clans are [Wicked]. I was with [Wicked] for about a month and a half. I am a nice person and enjoy laughing with Rappunk in skype whom I just now talked to for the first time. I am currently of the age of 14. I would greatly appreciate being accepted into Essence, and I really hope I do get accepted. It'd be awesome to be with this clan. Thanks.

-Donut
Last edited by Donut; Dec 26, 2011 at 05:55 PM.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Hello Rappunk, as you can tell, wickeds dead, BUT i would like to continue on with the legacy of my friends, you and phoenixwing. i left my old clan to be part of something bigger, Essence, though i can assure you i wont leave this clan for any others. I can contribute greatly to the clan, im a mediocre texture maker and a excellent friend.
im a 6th dan and im 15 years old, and my names Justin Von Hal,not needed information just thought itd be helpful.
please consider this application thoughly, thank you
Last edited by Sulfur; Oct 11, 2011 at 04:44 PM.
I'm toxic go away.
I was hoping you'd apply. It's good to see you urdead.
For the record, the remnants of Wicked merged into Essence, although most are inactive.
Anyways, I'll be putting your application up for review now.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Hy Dear essence!
I want to enter Essence!
Name:Wadda89
I'm a not noob not pro player so intermediate.I no make a textures but i have:

-Orc Left Hand Motion Trail
-Marine Right Hand Motion Trail
-Marine Left Leg Motion Trail
-Marine force
-Head Texture

Previous Clan:none

I'm from hungary.