Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by T1G3RX View Post
I see a lot of people complaining about this game... Does it worth the money?

No. In my country the game is $130 on console, $110 on PC. ON SALE.
Then you go and see how much MW2 is - it's $100 on PC, but now cheaper on xbox for $70.
Black Ops is still $120 on PC, but can get up to $150 on console.

None of the games is worth over $100, they're just farming cash off people. Black Ops and MW2 should have gone down in price since MW3 came out, but nope they weren't having any of that.
I might note that Black Ops hasn't changed in pricing since its release date here.
Originally Posted by strikas View Post
i think mw3 has better graphics on pc

As a general rule, all games do. It just depends on how good your PC is.
Which makes me wonder why I have to pay more for it on console...
Yeah, this game is pretty fun, but there are a few annoying kill streaks as the emp and recon drone. The flash from being tagged has gotten me killed on a killstreak of 6-9 multiple times. The game can get boring after a while, but i suggest playing with friends. Snipers are a bit overpowered,and its rare i see a lmg put to use rambo style. Survival is fun and repitive after playing for a long time. I do love this game though my kd is 1.67 and im level 50.
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
ohh looks cool going to buy thi for x-mas !

no it's same like as mw 2 but better than cod 4

If you're going to buy this for christmas, how can you comment on how good it is right now?

it's like too nerd to play on pc i think
it makes me playing on console

So somehow playing a video game on pc is nerdy, yet playing a video game on a console isn't? I'm curious as to your logic with that.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
If you're going to buy this for christmas, how can you comment on how good it is right now?

So somehow playing a video game on pc is nerdy, yet playing a video game on a console isn't? I'm curious as to your logic with that.

i have been played it on my friend a lot so i can know that game