Toribash
Originally Posted by l33tn00b View Post
Me too!

Belt: White

Somebody train me!!!

Sorry... you're not joining because you're a spamming nuisance! And to be more specific, you flame in all your posts, which is against the clan rules... you're Ineligible by our standards! YaAaY!!!
<3 Toribash!
Clan Newb is about to get something that makes it way more unique than any of the other clans out there. So watch out and keep an eye on us.
For being a very active member, recruiting, and generally helping to improve NEWB, I'm promoting Tivo to Management. He and I will be working to expand upon the base of the clan and hopefully become official.

Congrats Tivo!
<3 Toribash!
Well, I'm a Blue belt, and (as GenX000 knows) I'm on a lot, and am pretty good with the training. (and pwning.)

And really, We're well on the way of becoming a good clan (admittedly full of newbs) which is really awesome!

Do we have official positions in the management yet? We could fill out a roster, list everyone in NEWB, and find all the positions that we need filled for the clan. Maybe we could setup a vote...
Last edited by D0mination; Mar 6, 2008 at 06:53 AM.
Authentic Furry
I plan on keeping the clan structure very basic.

Founder
Management
Members

Promotions will be given to those who are active and make a continuing effort to help the clan improve. The Management and I will decide which members are deserving of a promotion when there are available positions. Positions in management will be available when we have more members, so everyone try to recruit new, active players!

^(added to front page)^
Last edited by GenX000; Mar 6, 2008 at 08:25 AM.
<3 Toribash!
To recruit someone, have them PM me or Tivo requesting to join NEWB and tell them to let us know you recruited them.

Also, if you recruit someone, feel free to PM Me or Tivo yourself and let us know who you recruit in case they forget to tell us or forget who it was that recruited them.
<3 Toribash!
Thank you very much GenX!

About the recruiting, with in the week we will have something that no other clan has. This will make generally running the clan much easier and basically let anyone recruit who they want. So keep an eye out!
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com
Originally Posted by a_coathanger View Post
Imma donate more monies nao kays?

very much appreciated, thank you!
<3 Toribash!