Toribash
I really hope you're not blaming this all on our leader.

Thats like blaming the president. You can say that he messed up our country, but do you really think you could handle it as well as he could?

Anyways, he was relying on us for recruitment, if we were doing our job at that, then we wouldn't be dying. Also, we're not dying, we are always on IRC. Also, an army relies on its members for support, not just the Commander and Chief.
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
I really hope you're not blaming this all on our leader.

Thats like blaming the president. You can say that he messed up our country, but do you really think you could handle it as well as he could?

Anyways, he was relying on us for recruitment, if we were doing our job at that, then we wouldn't be dying. Also, we're not dying, we are always on IRC. Also, an army relies on its members for support, not just the Commander and Chief.

If it is a dictatorship then you do blame the "president" for a falling country. And yes, I think I can handle it better ( no, I don't recommend myself, I still think meamme0 would be better suited). Anybody who doesn't stand around doing nothing can handle the org better.

I did recruit gamer. Why I'm blaming Rayleigh for the current decline? Because he still hasn't chosen a council, he made us waste time with suggesting a way to run the org but hasn't moved a finger to change anything and there's nothing he does to keep the org interesting. I'm sure he himself noticed the recent decline in activity and a good leader would have tried to do something to change this.

I gave him a shot to prove himself adequate after the last time I suggested changing the leader but he really didn't do anything.
Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
If it is a dictatorship then you do blame the "president" for a falling country. And yes, I think I can handle it better ( no, I don't recommend myself, I still think meamme0 would be better suited). Anybody who doesn't stand around doing nothing can handle the org better.

I did recruit gamer. Why I'm blaming Rayleigh for the current decline? Because he still hasn't chosen a council, he made us waste time with suggesting a way to run the org but hasn't moved a finger to change anything and there's nothing he does to keep the org interesting. I'm sure he himself noticed the recent decline in activity and a good leader would have tried to do something to change this.

I gave him a shot to prove himself adequate after the last time I suggested changing the leader but he really didn't do anything.

You cant blame the leader for being inactive it is all of our job to be active. If all of us were active except for Rayleigh then I would understand but thats not the case.
^
We should work together instead of blaming everything to him. This org won't stand for long if the leader is the only one that active, vice versa.

In my opinion, the normal leader and member system works just fine.