Toribash
a good TB player is one that you want to play with.

That's silly. The good toribash player is the one who plays toribash good. Wasn't it obviously?
MrKotik - even if you are BEAST player , and you have nobody toplay with, you will be worst, because you won't play.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
and you have nobody toplay with

How it's supposed to look like? Everybody leave the room when i'm joining, or what?
I was just giving a example.

I like a good sportsmanship type of person.

idc about skills, just be nice
|~|RAIN RAIN GO AWAY-THAT'S WHAT ALL MY HATERS SAY! |~|

Join my fanclub, get a reward at 500 members!
|~|Luv List:<3 PredatorC/FireBolty/Mookiefish/DEVIL|~|
I DON'T PLAY TORIBASH, I JUST CAME FOR FORUMS

Originally Posted by MrKotik View Post
How it's supposed to look like? Everybody leave the room when i'm joining, or what?

You got the general idea. Skill isn't everything in this gay. Leyz got approx same skill as Ticux, but I would rather play with Ticux, and I am thinking that Ticux is better player.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
You got the general idea. Skill isn't everything in this gay.

I have an old and good friend of mine, who's playing soccer. I'm really enjoy our relations. He is my best friend but i will never tell you he's better player than Messi. When we are talking about skills it's better to forget about relations for a while.
Originally Posted by MrKotik View Post
I have an old and good friend of mine, who's playing soccer. I'm really enjoy our relations. He is my best friend but i will never tell you he's better player than Messi. When we are talking about skills it's better to forget about relations for a while.

Toribash is a social game, soccer is a profession. Don't mess this two things. Otherwise this thread would be too stupid to excist.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Toribash is a social game, soccer is a profession

They are games both. I didn't mess anything up.
Otherwise this thread would be too stupid to excist.

Yeah. It is.
They are games both. I didn't mess anything up.

Messi is professional player who is getting payed to play. Toribash has no such players. Here we play for fun. If i do not have funplaying with a person - he is not an g00d player. He might decap me all the time but if I do not play with him cuz i hate his way of communicating - he can't prove he is better.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER