Ranking
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
Bust3r: If your willing to edit, I can record it, I have FRAPS.
yea I'll be online in a sec.

He already recorded and edited his own movie.
Originally Posted by destiny View Post
Playing right now :3
Game's awesome once you get into it

i cant enter your server , or are u playing with bots?

edit: i am in a different server join it.
Last edited by killer3366; Jun 21, 2010 at 06:36 PM.
Dot dot dot
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post

Thread needs more vids of TB players... playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_VOauRGAcM&fmt=22 <--- HD

See above Litto.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
No, Litto was right bro.

I said it needed more, therefore I posted one. I was not implying it needed additional ones out over that. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to make some more.

Sure I'll edit if you provide clips.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
I'll start playing later. I have a long week ahead of me.
Looks fun.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
Ehh looks too twitch based to be fun

Did you read the OP?

Sword combat is tactical as hell at high level, considering the way attacks affect each other.

Factoring in lag and reaction time, you have easily more than half a second to counter a regular swing, its all about knowing what to throw out there, and timing your attacks.

Maybe in the first stages of the game its twitch, but a sword duel isn't twitch at all.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
Did you read the OP?

Sword combat is tactical as hell at high level, considering the way attacks affect each other.

Factoring in lag and reaction time, you have easily more than half a second to counter a regular swing, its all about knowing what to throw out there, and timing your attacks.

Maybe in the first stages of the game its twitch, but a sword duel isn't twitch at all.

Too bad you and KiTFoX do nothing but xing spam, eh?