Ranking
you forgot mac. mac goes before vista in that line somewhere and trust me, i don't like mac.

Also, how's it going Lucas?
You don't say?
Originally Posted by LucasGod View Post
7>XP>2000>98>95>DOS>Vista

I think an easier way to say that is
7>All>Vista
I R IRONMAN
I think you guys are overstating vista... It used to be buggy, but it is now bug free and very stable. It is basically just a more intensive version of 7.

You guys seem to have some angst left over from the release...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
yes, very much so

no matter how stable vista gets or how many features get added to it i still don't like it
You don't say?
Well there is no reason to use it, since its just a worse version of 7, but no need to exaggerate, that is reason enough not to use it
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
If you've got old hardware/software that is incompatible with 7; XP
If you've got none of the above: 7
If you're crap at computers and dont know what you are doing: Vista

I lol'd
I have owned an Xp And I loved it, at least at the time when they only had XP. (It was the best in my neighborhood so i was a badass mofo Jk)

But i have also owned a vista and H8'ed it because it was just crap even the one now sucks

But win 7 I'm leaning more towards. the new interface could take some time to get used to. (but since its about 2 years according to when my new computer was preinstalled with it) there are many programs that need to find a way to be compatible with win7(even tho its slim there is still alot that haven't been compatible with 7)
[Pigs]|TA|AM|