Ranking
omfg dude i saw kinect. xbox is copying wii and playstation and sony and nintendo can sew them for that man. and sony's technology is superior to microsofts cus 1.they not only make game systems they also make tvs, cameras, etc etc 2.ps3 hasnt had on virus/problem yet 3.they are so original
no,no,no, they did not copy wii, they have enhanced/ created the technology to play a game without controllers, where as though the wii needs controllers to play it.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
yea and i forgot to mention. sony has already came up with that idea and its known as the EYEtoy or PSeye and sony is coming out with a new motion controller just like wii and yes it was approved by nintendo. microsoft couldve at least asked permission.
Originally Posted by UltraViolent View Post
omfg dude i saw kinect. xbox is copying wii and playstation and sony and nintendo can sew them for that man. and sony's technology is superior to microsofts cus 1.they not only make game systems they also make tvs, cameras, etc etc 2.ps3 hasnt had on virus/problem yet 3.they are so original

Are you kidding me? Xbox copying the wii with kinect? Check out your own console's 'orignal' ideas first. Actually, Ill do it for you.

BEHOLD SONY'S NEW INNOVATIVE CONTROLLER DESIGN

Don't even get me started on the RROD. Or your 'green' ring.

Posted from my mobile, Ill point out all of your arguements flaws tommorow.
Last edited by ravenger; Jun 17, 2010 at 05:27 AM.
I'm a PS3 player (never been a big fan of xbox), and ultra violet makes all us PS3 players look like annoying fanboys D:
Also, you can't burn xbox's kinect idea, sure the PS3 move does look cool, but it's more of a rip of the wii then the kinect is.

Back on topic, the new Xbox 360 DOES look better than the old one. And I loled at the first page with you 2 guys fighting about if it's fake or not.
Also E3 audience getting it for free? I gotta go to one of those things next year.
Secondsoul out
oh my god i told u it was approved by nintendo cus sony asked permission. microsoft doesnt do shit. look Microsoft Stealing Ideas

Correction, game developers diffrent from Microsoft making similar games to another consoles games. And could I have a source on Sony asking Nintendo please?

For future refrence I own both consoles.
i own both too read my former posts and they develop for microsoft so theyr part of microsoft and i saw a documentary on tv about the whole nintendo thing
i own both too read my former posts and they develop for microsoft so theyr part of microsoft and i saw a documentary on tv about the whole nintendo thing

On the bolded part you completely lost me. I have no clue what you are trying to say.

On the second part I watched a documentarey on how you can turn coal into old with nail polish. I'm kidding, the point is you can say you saw anything on tv, but without a link or something it's completely illegimate. (Plus the PS moe isn't out for retail yet. )