Ranking
a lot of yu-gi-oh cards, a lot of pokemon tazzos ( plastic discs with pictures on them that you throw at other tazzos to win them) and... a london police hat >.>, even though i have never been to london... and a bunch of toys (spiderman!!!) and an old joystick that uses that yellow port, even though none of our computers have a yellow port lol, oh yeah i also have a lot of computer games.. croc 2 >.> wtf? when did i own that, threads like this make you discover new things
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.
Originally Posted by C4MP4 View Post
a lot of yu-gi-oh cards, a lot of pokemon tazzos ( plastic discs with pictures on them that you throw at other tazzos to win them) and... a london police hat >.>, even though i have never been to london... and a bunch of toys (spiderman!!!) and an old joystick that uses that yellow port, even though none of our computers have a yellow port lol, oh yeah i also have a lot of computer games.. croc 2 >.> wtf? when did i own that, threads like this make you discover new things

OMFG! I use to have thous Tazzo things too!
Breaking rules is bad
A Sega Genesis, a copy of DOOM (floppy mind you) and a small statue of Eureka.

:|
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
My Rubik's cube, complete collections of mainstream anime and lesser-known anime. My forum talk in real life :P
My obsession with my xBox 360.
Originally Posted by Dargoba View Post
@Moo: Have you played, read, seen all of these? o.o

And....

I own about.... 600 Yu-Gi-Oh cards. :P

My husband reads them. I don't read much of anything.

I've listenned to all of the cds.

I've played all of the games for at least 10 minutes. I gave up on halo quick smart. Awful game.
I have pokemon cards and i never use them or anything i wish i could sell them but thats just taking away too many memories
*crys*
(o''o) o-( ''o) (o''o)
My Inventory PM me!