Toribash
Awesome stuff Membrain. Although, maybe it would look better with more shadow underneath the hair? just my opinion though.

Tribalzzzzzz.

z0d1ak25 editted this one and added in eye because he didn't like the way the visor-ish thing looked as a face.

Back for good.
Cool,
I love the colours also did you use a brush to draw or did you path it because it looks amazing really cool dude im going to update and show you guys my skills.
Used brushes, but I editted a fuckton. Small part of each brushes and such. Also, awaiting your new stuff. ^^
Back for good.
Pretty awesome, the eyes are going to be seriously stretched though because of where you placed them. Other than that, nice job.
Back for good.
Watermark that, somebody can steal it :o.
And yeah it's pretty nice, much better than the other.

usimm: very nice, I don't know if you did it on purpose, but the red is like shiny in some parts and gives a pretty nice effect *-*.
Originally Posted by usimm View Post
Awesome stuff Membrain. Although, maybe it would look better with more shadow underneath the hair? just my opinion though.

Tribalzzzzzz.

z0d1ak25 editted this one and added in eye because he didn't like the way the visor-ish thing looked as a face.

Pretty nice. Could have smoothed and shaped some of the edges better. more edits, etc.

Also mapping looks fucked.

Originally Posted by Veyy View Post
Hi,
heres one I quickly made took about 15 minutes because of the stupid path tool, c and c please.

I like this style. but when you go for vector tribal, always remember design is key.