Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Ive heard about CoD black ops since about 2 months ago. Idk if it will be good becuz it's gonna be made by treyarch this time. But it IS black ops so its a hard guess if it will be good or not.
Originally Posted by a7xfreak View Post
Ive heard about CoD black ops since about 2 months ago. Idk if it will be good becuz it's gonna be made by treyarch this time. But it IS black ops so its a hard guess if it will be good or not.

well its black ops its not hard because they have alot of manuver's and weapons that only the government knows about soo
well treyarch arn't really good at making the game fun
they ruined the modern warfare2 soo idk if its going to be good or not.
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
Originally Posted by pigking45 View Post
well treyarch arn't really good at making the game fun
they ruined the modern warfare2 soo idk if its going to be good or not.

lolwut?

treyarch didnt make mw2, infinity ward did...
Treyarch's surprisingly good at listening to feedback. They also respond quickly to bugs and balance issues. Only problem with them is that they're average, though that probably contributes to their responsiveness.
I hope this CoD will finally have some destructible shit like in BFBC2.
That would make it easier to deal with campers in MP.
Originally Posted by destiny View Post
I hope this CoD will finally have some destructible shit like in BFBC2.
That would make it easier to deal with campers in MP.

Yeah, sure, lets just call in a huge fucking airstrike on the map and blow everything up.

Or in modern warfare 2 cases, lets just get in an ac130 and start shooting down all the buildings to piss people off.

kekekek

I really think this one is going to be good, I loved world at war probably more then the modern warfare ones.
I dunno, mw2<WaW<mw

mw2 the thing that REALLY bothers me is hitmarkers.
Its a FUCKING 50 caliber gun!
HERES what would happen in real life!