Ranking
If you jizzed at that, then you should see the maps being made right now.

Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
So eh... What do you do against a Terran then? To be able to scout after they block, you should have enough zealots to overrun almost the entire base. It would usually just turn out to be a suicide and you'll be left behind so much.

Eh?

What do you mean 'against Terran'? There are like 500 different Terran strats that they could be using.

I would rush probe and drop a pylon in their base, then kite for a bit until I can lay down a cannon, that way I have eyes and denial. I can then warp in units.

Otherwise I would rush observer, so I had eyes. Or DT if they didnt block right.
Last edited by Gorman; Jun 24, 2010 at 11:58 AM.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
If you jizzed at that, then you should see the maps being made right now.

Eh?

What do you mean 'against Terran'? There are like 500 different Terran strats that they could be using.

I would rush probe and drop a pylon in their base, then kite for a bit until I can lay down a cannon, that way I have eyes and denial. I can then warp in units.

Otherwise I would rush observer, so I had eyes. Or DT if they didnt block right.

Wow.. They'd have to be really frigging bad at Starcraft to not to be able to kill your probe/pylon at their own base before you can get a cannon. Or then you'd have to be somekind of a magician who can micro his way around marines for that long.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black