Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who is your favorite rapper?
Drake [Drizzy]
2 Votes / 5.26%
Lil' Wayne [Weezy F. Baby]
8 Votes / 21.05%
Kanye West [Yeezy]
0 Votes / 0%
Eminem
26 Votes / 68.42%
T.I.
0 Votes / 0%
MackMaine
0 Votes / 0%
Birdman [Baby]
0 Votes / 0%
Ludacris
2 Votes / 5.26%
50 Cent
0 Votes / 0%
Mims
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Also, calling Immortal Technique a rapper is a sin. :l

why do you say that kit?

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
I'm not saying it's all bad, I'm just saying it's 90% overproduced bullshit nowadays. There's no simplicity and flow, it's all about loud beats and shitty lyrics about money and bitches. Also, calling Immortal Technique a rapper is a sin. :l

Underground rap = good, Mainstream rap = shit. Problem is, anyone who can make a beat, rhyme bat and hat together are getting record deals. Underground artist such as Immortal Technique has showed this.
Show a bro some love.
Well I wouldn't go so far as to say all mainstream rap is shit, but yeah, pretty much. Shame all the idiots get deals and the little guy with the great songs gets shit on.
Originally Posted by reekondub View Post
Modern rappers. NO old school. Who is nas btw?

I honestly just shed a tear.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Originally Posted by YouaredeaD View Post
Is not of my buissnes if you don't like rap. But i think its a great genre. And i listen to it pretty much.

I think Eminem or 50 cent are pretty good artists.

QFT. Rap is a gret genre IMO, and not at all dead. For example, at dance parties, they don't really play rock or other stuff. They usually play hip-hop/rap/pop.

Oh cool you made a list of the worst artists of all time. Thanks.

Rap is a dead genre as far as I'm concerned. You need to be listening to hip-hop. Atmosphere, Mos Def, Immortal Technique, Nas, Fort Minor, and the occasional Kanye.

Not dead at all, meh. For minor is really good, But I haven't heard anything much from them lately, so I did not put them on the list. And Kanye is coo'. He just needs to get his rep back up.

I'm not saying it's all bad, I'm just saying it's 90% overproduced bullshit nowadays. There's no simplicity and flow, it's all about loud beats and shitty lyrics about money and bitches. Also, calling Immortal Technique a rapper is a sin. :l

Yeah, they talk about money, girls, how they came up from nothing to being rich, drugs, sex, etc. That's true. But how can you say they don't have flow!? Take weezy for an example. He has great rhythm and beat.

Originally Posted by Bloobing View Post
cant believe im the only vote for drake

He would be my second choice.

Well I wouldn't go so far as to say all mainstream rap is shit, but yeah, pretty much. Shame all the idiots get deals and the little guy with the great songs gets shit on.

Obviously mainstream rap isn't shit. The majority of the people in the world like it, and that's why it is famous :|.
I dont think that Lil' Wayne has skills.
riding high like Im on 54 inches,
man Id rather chill with 54 b-tches,
chi-chill like chi-chill like an eskimo
lets get mo, lets get mo b-tches
and I be like lets get mo b-tches,
Mr officer stop arresting your b-tches,
stop let the messy hoes mess with yo business,
mickey mouse cheese, hip hop Walt Disney,
shesh gosh Oshkosh B’gosh, smokin on that Bob Marley,
listening to Pete Tosh,
I do me, no I do three,

That doesn't make sense, half of the time in his songs he doesn't sing about anything to do with the title at all. The title of that song is 'Watch My Shoes'. I do not see where mickey mouse cheese, hip hop walt disney has anything to do with watching his shoes, or anything.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
You had to choose one of his worst lyrics. How about this one:

Take other songs, like 'ransom' by him and Drake. Very clever lyrics. or even 'Forever'.
pull up on a bitch with the light
that night linked up
whole lotta shit in the life
as young boss but
that vvs ice will bite ya face off
yea i ignite and take off now catch up
im the best doing it come on niggas fess up
nigga feel different
he can chest up guess what i bring to
his chest to his right lung and left lung
nigga get a check up nigga put ya check up
i swear im on fire need water like a hiccup
so i guess i might as well can say that im
the best today and

I'm not seeing any form of rhyming there.

Also, apparently he accidently shot himself in the chest and also kissed that birdman fella.
Last edited by Unite4Fun; Apr 6, 2010 at 08:16 AM.
inb4 Giggs.

LOL, try being forced to listen to that shit every time you get on a bus.
I hate new rap.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Unite4Fun View Post
I'm not seeing any form of rhyming there.

Also, apparently he accidently shot himself in the chest and also kissed that birdman fella.

I couldn't agree more with you. He doesn't even write his own lyrics 90% of the time.

Oh and Birdman is his father. He did shoot himself in the chest too when he was a teen.
Show a bro some love.