Endurance Onslaught 6.0
ok, well ur welcome to continue this one i started on
Attached Files
For_dirt.rpl (21.9 KB, 6 views)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
no worries, cant wait till the results
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Yeah so I gave up on cruising, I just couldn't get the end right. So here's another. The boom was so hard to get without taking off my own hand.
Attached Files
Onamist_black friday rule.rpl (79.8 KB, 6 views)
hey guys check this piece of shit out.
It is my first spar, (except uke breaks, which I forgot to change, so I tried to make it look cool:P)
Attached Files
zeddy_ass_wooping_spar.rpl (216.1 KB, 6 views)
Out of nowhere, I arrive.
Hey I studyed that opener and made a similar one myself and came up with this, i want to carry it on and make it a splitcap but its really annoying. Any better?

also Very nice replays guys. (:
Attached Files
Dirt - Split kick.rpl (62.8 KB, 6 views)
yeah pretty cool, I shall do my research on that replay, and see the flaws ;)
also, I have improved on that spar, and came up with this
Attached Files
zeddy_ass_wooping spar2.rpl (237.5 KB, 3 views)
Out of nowhere, I arrive.
hey dirt, check this out, youe said u wanted a splitcap, what about a split boom tear thing
also my settings are usually:
40 dm thresh
whatever distance you want
500 or 1000 match frames
2 turn frames
and with high grav you can do things like my combo:
also a random replay i did a while back =)
Attached Files
Check it dirt.rpl (79.4 KB, 8 views)
Grav_combo.rpl (71.4 KB, 4 views)
Erth_hardcore.rpl (85.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Erth; May 14, 2010 at 06:28 PM.
She/They

It's best to avoid dm thresholds lower than 100. It's normally frowned upon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
really?
ive always used it and its been fine.... it just makes the replay look better if yu just take extra measurements to make sure ts a dm
She/They