Toribash
Watching TheSorrow1 abuse the shit out of Thypus for rush moving and making thy rage.
Now that was fucking hilarious
Playing Toribash 3.72 in the old, official AllBelt room which is unfortunately removed from the server list. That was the best time of my life in Toribash...
GMT +8:00
that would be my most odd thing hapend but funny at same.
In aikido match got decaped and arm breaked(shit hapens) but i won couse other DQ even my other two broken parts alredy was toching the floor It's like my tori likes to hax.
Originally Posted by Hygencide View Post
When ever I kick myself for being myself while not being kicked.

wut? mine would probably be the one time when i was playing jousting as a brown belt, and well, his head went between my legs, and i decapped him, and nothing dm'd on me, SUPER T-BAG POWERS GOOOOO, fucing awesome. i still have the replay to.
i was in a match with some sort of ladder he starts bragging about "yaaaa im pretty much a bad ass, i kicked hampa and nuthugs ass" , "hey bearstyle (he places a 20k tc bet that hell win the match) i bet u cant beat me?" first like 5 turns he jumps up hits his head on the ladder knocks his head off he falls into the spinning fan below" -20k tc for him x[)
Playing suicide wars with Ishi, amazingly fun
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
I was playing judo, and was about to loose. I just randomly moved my mouse and my mousewheel, and when the turn ended, i kicked the other guys chest and split him in half ^_^ Luckiest day evaaa!!

I also was playing aikido, and had both my feet outside, plus most of the rest of my body. the other guy yells HAX, and then he touches outside, looses, and ragequits. Lulz
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.