Ranking
Originally Posted by kuromizu View Post
lol i think thats happened to almost every gamer.... ive done it about 8 times probably ( 8 different games that is.)

yeah that happened to me a few weeks ago i erased my kingdom hearts 2 file i had everything all the keyblades, leveled up forms, abilities. so mad.... but then like a month later i found out i had backed it up a while ago on another memory card and forgot. i still had to get leveled up again though.

for a non video game related fail moment, i was on a swing and jumped off because i was bored and leaned forward too much and stuck the landing very poorly. i looked like a dumbass.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
I saw a town named Tightwad here in Missouri. That's not even the best part; they had the Tightwad Bank!
Also, I watched my friend fall up the down escalator twice in a row. It was HILARIOUS!
Proud Co-Leader of Renegade.
I was walking through town, skullcandy earphones blaring, leather jacket on, smoking a cigarette, walking past 2 hot girls. I trip over my shoelace. Fail.
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
I once drank too much beer and saw a hot girl i started to flirt with her and shes like are you ok and i fell flat on my face it was funny but it hurt